WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

No idea what the cycle is here. :p I sometimes get the impression the computers are used until dead. :p

Until dead for us is when warranty runs out which is 3years. So if you complain after the warranty runs out they just give you a new laptop.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm just pointing out a possibility. I think the Mac Pro is neat but I would never buy one. I got an Apple Fan boy next to me, he admits to being one, though he likes it he couldn't justify the price. They are powerful for their size and the tech is neat.

I don't argue against it being an amazing piece of hardware. I'd take one any time if I got it without paying for it. I just think Apple went too far only because they could go too far. But maybe I'm wrong, I have never heard any numbers of how well this thing is being sold.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't argue against it being an amazing piece of hardware. I'd take one any time if I got it without paying for it. I just think Apple went too far only because they could go too far. But maybe I'm wrong, I have never heard any numbers of how well this thing is being sold.

I don't think the 'average' person would buy it. It's obviously a specialty device or for someone with way too much money. I think most people buy laptops and Apple know this. I don't see many being bought.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Until dead for us is when warranty runs out which is 3years. So if you complain after the warranty runs out they just give you a new laptop.

When I worked at other large companies that was typical. However, here it seems to be different. I get the feeling these computers we have are ove 5 years old. So not sure what kind of leasing thing they got going. I think they just started changing some to newer models and I got the impression I wouldn't get a new one until I needed it. Whatever that means.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well, Facebook declined my legitimate request to get my account back after it got disabled for "a reason i should have known why" Which i actually don't know why it was blocked, i spammed them with offensive images with details i won't go into.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Well, Facebook declined my legitimate request to get my account back after it got disabled for "a reason i should have known why" Which i actually don't know why it was blocked, i spammed them with offensive images with details i won't go into.

This I find very confusing. If you spammed them with offensive images this was probably the reason you should know?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I had an issue getting one of my Hotmail emails reinstated. So I know how you feel. I lost a lot of stuff because of it. Not sure why Facebook does what it does. It has a problem with nipples but will allow hate and violent pages. I don't get it. Very typically American though...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

If that's even possible. :p Lots of these companies make it very difficult to contact them. I had to dig a bit to report a bug on Instagram.

Well, then I would have done what I have done, just delete the account and never look back, or in this case let it just be deleted. I just don't like the idea of spamming them. ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, then I would have done what I have done, just delete the account and never look back, or in this case let it just be deleted. I just don't like the idea of spamming them. ;-)

You're right. Probably not effective. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Let's change subjects. I came out of the elevator and saw one of the microbiology professors, and asked him how to pronounce the name of a guest professor I have to introduce tonight and will have lunch with soon. Just as I was finishing my question, this guest professor came around the corner and said: "I'm right here, you pronounced it right."

At least he knows my face now ;-)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I think he spammed them after the fact...

Yeah, i am never going back to Facebook, the only conclusion to think why i was blocked was because my avatar was of somebody else, but in a humorous matter.

Will try Twitter eventually though, but Instagram is the only Social network i'll be continuously on for a while to come...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Let's change subjects. I came out of the elevator and saw one of the microbiology professors, and asked him how to pronounce the name of a guest professor I have to introduce tonight and will have lunch with soon. Just as I was finishing my question, this guest professor came around the corner and said: "I'm right here, you pronounced it right."

At least he knows my face now ;-)

That's always funny when things like that happen. I'm terrible with names. I try my best though.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, i am never going back to Facebook, the only conclusion to think why i was blocked was because my avatar was of somebody else, but in a humorous matter.

Will try Twitter eventually though, but Instagram is the only Social network i'll be continuously on for a while to come...

They blocked you because your avatar was a picture of someone else??? Really? If that's true, that's very lame. It's not like you were pretending to be that person. :/

I'm not a fan of Twitter. I'm happy with Instagram so far but I don't get into the whole 'social network' part of it. I never used G+ and though I have a Pintrist account I don't really use it. Another other social network I'm completely ignorant of.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

On a more positive topic, i am very convinced to get a Moto G, and i am suprised how solid the Nexus 5 is, heck my Resident former iOS now Windows Phone ****** father even admitted to being impressed by the Nexus 5.

But i'm still heavily considering the Moto G. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss