WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Wow that was the most I've seen lazer post on a single sitting :eek:

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm dugging this rain. In these past few. 3 Days it feels like winter than the whole 3 months without rain :eek:

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

There is just no other advantage except that you can say that.

Somebody who can afford a Mac expensive as a car should also be able to afford that much more room. At least then they can put additional hardware IN the computer and not into expensive extensions that... take away space, and it would be even upgradeable.

I still think the Mac Pro concept is stupid. But there will be enough people that will buy this proof of concept just for it.

I disagree with your statement. If I had a lot of money and I was a major video editor or had a great use for that machine, I would get it.

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

You're a rather disagreeable fellow. :p

Just because he doesn't like the Mac Pro, doesn't mean I don't have to like it. I like it a lot, no matter what PC fanboys have to say about it. Don't worry, I'm still a Microsoft user...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I disagree with your statement. If I had a lot of money and I was a major video editor or had a great use for that machine, I would get it.

wouldn't that be a just because I have money and not doing any research type of buy :-o?

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

wouldn't that be a just because I have money and not doing any research type of buy :-o?

It seems like you are saying the Mac Pro is a useless and stupid machine that rips people off. For the stuff inside it, it isn't, and quite amazing.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It seems like you are saying the Mac Pro is a useless and stupid machine that rips people off. For the stuff inside it, it isn't, and quite amazing.

I wasn't referring to that. It was a statement to what you said "if I had the money "

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Just because he doesn't like the Mac Pro, doesn't mean I don't have to like it. I like it a lot, no matter what PC fanboys have to say about it. Don't worry, I'm still a Microsoft user...

I was just being silly. You seem to get your back up about things rather quickly.

Personally I think the tech in the Mac Pro is pretty neat, I even said as much already. However I see it as niche product for those who need something like that and for those who have the money. Simple.

Would I buy one? No, because I don't use anything Apple.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb