WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You don't seem to get the point that we try to avoid flame wars in this thread. If you are not capable of having a good conversation, then yes, you are hurting my feelings.

Look at the other billions of posts I put in this thread. I always try to have a great conversation. :winktongue:

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I hope the next generation of the 830 Lumia line has removable battery and SD card if so that will be on my radar :D

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Let me try to explain something.

There's nothing wrong with being passionate about something. All of us are. Thing is, there's a difference between being passionate and being insulting. You appear to have an issue realizing the difference.

None of us really disagreed with the Mac Pro being neat technology. Most of us commented on the cost factor and the lack of need. You seemed to miss that. Also you seem to miss none of us here are really strict on what people use. I can care less if someone likes Apple over Windows or over Android. Doesn't matter to me in the least. Whatever makes you happy.

Lighten up a little. We just here to have a chat. Some of us more than others. :p

The first part kind of offended me, but the rest is okay. And give me a break, it's school this week and I'm really tired. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The first part kind of offended me, but the rest is okay. And give me a break, it's school this week and I'm really tired. :p

I didn't say anything incorrect and I'm not out to offend, not entirely sure how I offended. Just stating how I and others feel.

I'm at work, every week and I'm tired. I'm up at 5:45am and I work until 5:30pm (for you non 24hr people). So yeah, I know what tired means.

Getting older and getting to the 'real' world doesn't make life any easier. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I didn't say anything incorrect and I'm not out to offend, not entirely sure how I offended. Just stating how I and others feel.

I'm at work, every week and I'm tired. I'm up at 5:45am and I work until 5:30pm (for you non 24hr people). So yeah, I know what tired means.

Getting older and getting to the 'real' world doesn't make life any easier. :p
Sounds like we are different type of people who use the 12 hr clock :p

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3