WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yeah, he has a surface rt, which he doesn't need office 365...
Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

I have Office 365. I have use for it. Especially my wife. Unless he's getting more advanced parts of it for his course I don't see the need.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I have Office 365. I have use for it. Especially my wife. Unless he's getting more advanced parts of it for his course I don't see the need.

ah but if its free ...why not take it ;) its like free samples ...I don't have the need for it but just because its free, why not :D?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
nah what ever they have we get the full blown version. like I said before we get msft software for free like OS's , programs all that fun stuff :D

Your more naive than I thought. You're getting student versions to use during your studies. They will full version so long you are a student. After that you'll have to buy your software like the rest of us. Unless their systems have changed dramatically since the last time I looked into this, which was not too long ago.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Your more naive than I thought. You're getting student versions to use during your studies. They will dull version so long you are a student. After that you'll have to buy your software like the rest if us. Unless their systems have changed dramatically since the last time I looked into this, which was not too long ago.

well you could be right .....ill wait till spring break for me to find out ...but until then im still excited :3 !

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

well you could be right .....ill wait till spring break for me to find out ...but until then im still excited :3 !

That's fine. It's just MS marketing their products so that you use them or recommend them when you have a job.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The guest speaker was talking 40 minutes too long. Now I'm just chewing the rest of my sandwich and then I really have to run to get to the dance course in time. Again.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The guest speaker was talking 40 minutes too long. Now I'm just chewing the rest of my sandwich and then I really have to run to get to the dance course in time. Again.

couldn't you leave ? unless you have to stay there

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

We have friends from Portugal that my wife helped relocate here. Things are not too good there. Spain isn't much better but there's lots of expats there. UK, France or Germany would be a safe bet. I'm not familiar with the Swiss economy.

Not surprised there. If I was really being serious, it would be the UK as my only option. If I had the cash though, I'd live in France.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

wasn't a hard test ...but that lab is hard D: ....to Many rules to apply to deny http and https access x.x

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo