WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm back....rue i meant it is what you're thinking if you're thinking too much!

Your statement is almost a riddle. :p

As I already stated. If you need any advice with immigration, student visas or whatever, let me know. I'm not an expert but after living in four countries, being an international student and immigrating to be with someone I think I have some insight. :)

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

As I already stated. If you need any advice with immigration, student visas or whatever, let me know. I'm not an expert but after living in four countries, being an international student and immigrating to be with someone I think I have some insight. :)
Sahib wants to shift to Riyadh :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

couldn't you leave ? unless you have to stay there

I was having lunch with this guy, and I introduced his talk. I felt obliged to at least shake his hand before I left.

Well, dancing was fun, now I'm relaxing to a Robin Hood, Men in Tights. Haven't watched this in ages.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I was having lunch with this guy, and I introduced his talk. I felt obliged to at least shake his hand before I left.

Well, dancing was fun, now I'm relaxing to a Robin Hood, Men in Tights. Haven't watched this in ages.

oh that makes better sence, I had a feeling you had something else keeping you there and have fun watching a movie that sounds a little strange ;)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

o.o I was thinking that this was for just studying but then I read the immigrating to be with someone got me to think again ;S

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

oh that makes better sence, I had a feeling you had something else keeping you there and have fun watching a movie that sounds a little strange ;)

It is a 1993 Mel Brooks comedy, back when spoofs were still funny. At least it is supposed to be funny, I don't find it too funny yet. Let's see.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Damn it! I forgot to charge my iPad for school! I only have about 30 minutes to charge it...

Good morning. :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss