WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

so RUE did you see the picture i drew that had jobs and his gf ...i think i might be the next Picasso !

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well, i got home an hour late than usual because my Brother had an after school detention and had to stay back, and since we only had one car as the second was damaged in a car crash, so i had to stay back, i also nearly went into a rage-rant on how i feel about certain aspects of the world. :(

I am really hating life at the moment. :(

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, i got home an hour late than usual because my Brother had an after school detention and had to stay back, and since we only had one car as the second was damaged in a car crash, so i had to stay back, i also nearly went into a rage-rant on how i feel about certain aspects of the world. :(

I am really hating life at the moment. :(

well everyone hates something at some point in life :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

What's wrong with France? Do they still have that law? Hmmm

Still France is a more neutral place to meet each other than Sahib going to KSA. :p

so i was looking up the history again on my history book and encyclopedias and i came to the conclusion that France is nice :p much easier than KSA

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

so i was looking up the history again on my history book and encyclopedias and i came to the conclusion that France is nice :p much easier than KSA
But france doesn't have mustang gt's, dodge chargers, challengers, ferraris, audis, porsche round the corner :(

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well im off to sleep ....someone is telling me to sleep and i don't want to look dumb with my logic ;) good night and good morning !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium