WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

kinda ironic when liking things are opinions to each individual @_@

I still think skinning the start screen and having background is stupid though. I don't see the point really. It's like going backwards and putting in junk for the sake of appearance. :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I still think skinning the start screen and having background is stupid though. I don't see the point really. It's like going backwards and putting in junk for the sake of appearance. :/
for me I don't see the need because there isn't enough space between the tiles to see the image and if they skin the tiles it would "ok" but I still don't see the need for it. I like how it looks I don't have complaints about how the tiles look

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

for me I don't see the need because there isn't enough space between the tiles to see the image and if they skin the tiles it would "ok" but I still don't see the need for it. I like how it looks I don't have complaints about how the tiles look

You missed the idea of grouping tiles like W8.... That's the basis for the precedent of background images.

Thing that annoyed me is that I even stated, several times, that I don't care if the option is there, however pointless I find it but the main guy there seemed blind to that. Just wanted to make an argument out of it. Stated that WP8 start screen is too simplistic. :/

Then he tried to pull the 'I'm an engineer' card on me! LOL!

Anyway, I'm leaving it alone now. :p Enough blood pressure rise for the moment. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss