WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You missed the idea of grouping tiles like W8.... That's the basis for the precedent of background images.

Thing that annoyed me is that I even stated, several times, that I don't care if the option is there, however pointless I find it but the main guy there seemed blind to that. Just wanted to make an argument out of it. Stated that WP8 start screen is too simplistic. :/

Then he tried to pull the 'I'm an engineer' card on me! LOL!

Anyway, I'm leaving it alone now. :p Enough blood pressure rise for the moment. :p

I laughed at that I was thinking " ok your an engineer but what does that have to with the tile image "

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hmmm 14-18 years.....each has around 20 bfs minimum =|

Oh. As in guy friends or you mean boyfriends? Over here, it not uncommon for boys and girls to be friends, even hang out with each other. Nothing romantic about it though.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I laughed at that I was thinking " ok your an engineer but what does that have to with the tile image "

He was trying to pull the 'better authority' card on me. That's all. Must have pained him when I replied that I'm an engineer as well...

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

Well if two engineers have spoken, then we might as well close down the thread.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

He was trying to pull the 'better authority' card on me. That's all. Must have pained him when I replied that I'm an engineer as well...

I would imagine so ....nothing more awkward than trying to use that against someone till they find out they are in the same profession

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well if two engineers have spoken, then we might as well close down the thread.

LOL! Well I don't speak with any authority at all personally. :p It was just funny. You're more than welcome to close the thread though. I think it's run it's course personally. :p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Oh. As in guy friends or you mean boyfriends? Over here, it not uncommon for boys and girls to be friends, even hang out with each other. Nothing romantic about it though.
It's common being friends over here too....but boy friends? 1-2 is tolerable...it's too much to handle! I even wonder how they're playing with so many :O

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's common being friends over here too....but boy friends? 1-2 is tolerable...it's too much to handle! I even wonder how they're playing with so many :O

OK, I'll agree with that. That many can land someone in trouble. Though I have to admit to being envious of their ability. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's not uncommon for people to date more than one person. Over 4 is complicated, once you start hitting 10+ that's a little out of hand...

I must live in the dark ages .... I have yet to see that . I'm not saying its not going on , I just never seen it

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I must live in the dark ages .... I have yet to see that . I'm not saying its not going on , I just never seen t

What you think the dark ages was less promiscuous than it is now? LOL! They just hid it better. :p

Guys and girls can date mulitple people. It happens. Maybe it's different in college. Either that or your college is boring. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion