WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I usually feel quite confident in every conversation, but I do really have troubles if somebody asks me what I am doing in the lab. It's incredibly abstract and somebody with no higher education in sciences just almost can't understand it...

Well what happens is this. Person asks what I do. I say electrical design engineer. They say oh is that houses? I say no, industrial. Conversation ends. Of course I can go with another topic, depends if they feel they can talk to me. Some just walk away. :p

I can't really explain what I do because a large percentage of what I do no one has any idea of it. It's been like that my whole career. I've learned to avoid saying anything about my position until I've talked to people for a bit. Doesn't always work though.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Glad you're happy for once. :p

You've never seen me happy?

I had one of the best days of my life (can't say what i did), went to vegas, got titanfall beta, got the xbox one beta updates, and more. And you say I've never been happy? :crying:

:p

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I had one of the best days of my life (can't say what i did), went to vegas, got titanfall beta, got the xbox one beta updates, and more. And you say I've never been happy? :crying:

Sorry, your 'good days' got lost in the flood.... of conversation. :p Glad you've had good days. :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

meh ..... happy is not in your vocabulary ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99