WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I went back to Louisiana last weekend to visit some old friends and go to some of the Mardi Gras parades. Had a blast and some great food. Today is the big finish. I always watch the crowds on the cams they have set up there.

o.o hmmm I wonder if they do the crazy stuff that people say they do

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

o.o hmmm I wonder if they do the crazy stuff that people say they do

I was born and raised in New Orleans and have been to many Mardi Gras over the years. The answer to your question is YES! I can honestly say every story you've heard is probably true because I've seen many, many things.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I was born and raised in New Orleans and have been to many Mardi Gras over the years. The answer to your question is YES! I can honestly say every story you've heard is probably true because I've seen many, many things.

huh and I thought they were over exaggeration the story

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Quiet Hours. Finally, it only took them something over 3 years...

Funny, when I google something directly over the address window, it goes to German Google. How useless. I could probably change it somewhere, but I won't.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Tomorrow i have to go to one of three piers with my assoholic class, All in the name of Year 9 Science

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Tomorrow i have to go to one of three piers with my assoholic class, All in the name of Year 9 Science

I have no idea what you are talking about. Not the slightest to be honest. But don't speak badly about science, science is awesome :p

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I have no idea what you are talking about. Not the slightest to be honest. But don't speak badly about science, science is awesome :p

Sorry, i should have said what i said a little more clearer to understand. :)

Basically what i meant is that i hate the class i am in, i am not too particularly excited to go to a beach to study its ecosystem and well, as judging by the tone of the text i am typing, I am not looking forward to it. :(

But oh well. Sorry again if my posts aren't making sense, i blame tiredness.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Basically what i meant is that i hate the class i am in, i am not too particularly excited to go to a beach to study its ecosystem and well, as judging by the tone of the text i am typing, I am not looking forward to it. :(

Well, you can spend a day at the beach. You should try to enjoy it. It wouldn't be the most thrilling thing for me either, I'd try to make the best of it and take the opportunity to learn something. If you participate it will certainly be more fun than trying to avoid it at any cost.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Beach? :eek: for ecosystem??? Wow!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos