WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

wtf did I just listen to .... it seems like a song to get high :p

James Marshall "Jimi" Hendrix (born Johnny Allen Hendrix; November 27, 1942 – September 18, 1970) was an American musician, singer, and songwriter. Despite a brief mainstream career spanning four years, he is widely regarded as one of the most influential electric guitarists in the history of popular music, and one of the most celebrated musicians of the 20th century. The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame describes him as "arguably the greatest instrumentalist in the history of rock music."

Jimi Hendrix - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

well I know that ! im just saying what I know I just have very basic knowledge on that but on routers and switches ... I know that :D

I just got into work and I've been wondering if I should bother explaining it. I'll wait until you're up again then you can ask me if you really want to know. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning all. Nice day out. Last day of work for me this week, then I'm off to Marrakesh! :D

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Morning all. Nice day out. Last day of work for me this week, then I'm off to Marrakesh! :D

Don't let you fool yourself by sneaky marketers and whenever somebody is randomly friendly to you expect them to expect getting money from you. But enjoy the beautiful marketplace, the narrow streets, the beautiful buildings, the special climate, the friendly people who don't expect to get money from you, and the food :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Yeah I'm shocked too! I can't believe it's already March! :/

Only a month and Windows Phone 8.1 will be announced! Only a few other months and it will be released! Only a few other months and your carrier will release it for your phone! If you are happening to have a phone on which the update will be released at all!

I have no reason to be cynical today... I don't know what's wrong with my brain.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Only a month and Windows Phone 8.1 will be announced! Only a few other months and it will be released! Only a few other months and your carrier will release it for your phone! If you are happening to have a phone on which the update will be released at all!

I have no reason to be cynical today... I don't know what's wrong with my brain.

Don't worry, everybody has their moments...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

That very slow too me I would have thought at least a month after.

However I would prefer the next day to have devices.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12