WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I had to read it 5 times to get it and visualize it. So the first part doesn't really apply to mp3, or cd players Or any music playing device but more if its to analyze it on the computer because it only reads 0 and 1. The second part applys to the things that produce music. Since its being converted to analog so we can hear it needs electricity to travel up the wires to hit the driver to make sound.
That's how I understood it

You're more or less right. The ADC is used a the 'recording' stage of the music, in our example. Most music studios are digital these days. The DAC is what is used in players so we can here the music.

There's lots more information but it doesn't matter. That's all you really need to know. In the case of our smartphones we would have both a ADC and DAC on it because we have a microphone and a speaker. :)

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I really want a SONY XPERIA Z2 with WP8.1 on it!

That will be an instant buy from myself.

Sony wasn't on their list when they announced the OEM's. So for now, no Sony WPs. I prefer Lumias anyways. But the z2 is still spectacular, and would be nice with WP.

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I wonder how strange O.O?

I can't share any data. And even if I could, explaining it would take forever. The biophysical background is too complicated for me to explain (or understand) anyway, I collaborate with physicists because of that.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I can't share any data. And even if I could, explaining it would take forever. The biophysical background is too complicated for me to explain (or understand) anyway, I collaborate with physicists because of that.

With those big words I bets its complicated x.x...but in All seriousness its cool I get it :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

With those big words I bets its complicated x.x...but in All seriousness its cool I get it :p

I studied 4 years (and I finished my master thesis the soonest in my year) and worked 6 months on it. Of course it's complicated or everybody would do it :p

...or not, as it pays very little.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss