WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Same for mine will take any job however there very expensive but they are the only one in town I trust.

They do take a week at least and there always busy doesn't help when they only hire one part time engineer and it family run as well.

Mine is the same way. Its a family shop, with the owner and his wife in charge. She loves iOS and he likes Android. I usually don't call them much, and they aren't the best at returning my calls either. They do better with following up in person than over the phone.

I learned my lesson with them a long time ago: always have a spare phone and add two days onto any repair time they quote you...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Looking at the calendar and it may snow on Monday. I need to start looking at the weather tomorrow as I'd rather the GF and I not get stuck in Atlantic City because of snow (she'd spend half the time whining about that)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So as I was reading snowflake and Mia cracked a "that's what she said joke " on bp twice. nodded my head saying well played :p

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So with rue gone snowflake is taking rues place :eek: ! But will it be enough >:) stay tuned

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Here...

pamasage.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

That's a nice lunch. What sandwich did you have?

Roast beef and some Swiss cheese :)

I actually have only 1 wide tile and one medium tile on my 8X, the rest as small icons. I used to do that scrolling on the home screen too because I kept the WP7 large and medium tiles look, but I now have a tight scroll free look. On my Nokia I have 1 wide tile, 2 mediums and the rest as small.

I'll post screen shots for my 8X when I get to work so that this post doesn't sound so complicated...

I stopped using a lot of apps that give notifications. I don't have Skype, Viber, Facebook, Twitter, so I don't need to have many tiles on my screen in direct view.

I started to write this ages ago, but I had to go to a meeting. I don't remember what I wanted to write additionally.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos