WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

yeah that's the thing I hate about iPhones after year the battery sucks and you can't change it :/

There is a science behind battery charging and discharging...look it up. I have now put out two devices with rechargeable batteries in them. Removable is not that big a deal.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

To this day there was no (positive) surprise concerning WP. To this day there was no feature announced that was really special or new.

I think it's highly unlikely that WP8.1 will blow my mind.

Did iOS 7 blow your mind when it was announced? I'm running it on my iPad, and crashes apps a lot...

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

To this day there was no (positive) surprise concerning WP. To this day there was no feature announced that was really special or new.

I think it's highly unlikely that WP8.1 will blow my mind.

Does it need to require a new killer feature for you to adopt it or should it just work for you out of the box? If your needs are met then why not use 8.1? Having used iOS7 now for a couple of months, I still don't see the fuss vis-a-vis iOS6.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Does it need to require a new killer feature for you to adopt it or should it just work for you out of the box? If your needs are met then why not use 8.1? Having used iOS7 now for a couple of months, I still don't see the fuss vis-a-vis iOS6.

I only want a few, essential things, most of them already leaked. I don't need a killer feature. This quote was a response to unstoppablekem's announcement that WP8.1 will blow my mind. What I still highly doubt.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't really like the overly simplist nature of IOS personally but I don't like the mess that android is so MSFT has the approach of being in the middle and I like that and if it works then we will see it take off 😈

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea