WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Watched the trailers for the new 300 movies. I didn't particularly like the first one, so I didn't expect much, but the trailers for the second one are just boring as hell. Slow motion and cheap CGI, in addition to silly monologues, who would pay to see something like this?

Me

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Roast beef and some Swiss cheese :)

I stopped using a lot of apps that give notifications. I don't have Skype, Viber, Facebook, Twitter, so I don't need to have many tiles on my screen in direct view.

I started to write this ages ago, but I had to go to a meeting. I don't remember what I wanted to write additionally.

I keep my stuff like that to a minimum. No FB because I'm not on it a lot and there are too many knuckleheads in my list who play games and I would go break a few necks with constant notifications from Farmville or Candy Crush invites. I even keep my background running apps limited to between 8-10 on each device. I like a cleaner, simpler WP experience...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

wp_ss_20140306_0001.png

That's my current screen shot for the 8X. No scrolling down for any additional tiles. My Nokia device looks similar but I use the emerald accent color.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

That's my current screen shot for the 8X. No scrolling down for any additional tiles. My Nokia device looks similar but I use the emerald accent color.

I have Amazing Weather on my Lock Screen, so I don't use the big tile. Also I don't really trust this weather, and we have a great Swiss app with weather data from the national weather center.

I love the pictures tile, so I have it always in big. And I also like the message preview on the big tiles. (I wouldn't need this with iOS, as the notifications stay on the lock screen ;-) ) Maybe I'll upload a screenshot later (tomorrow).

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Hmmm so a guy asked mo watch his stuff because he was going to do some so I was there watching it and then came back and told me thank you so I took out my surface then he took out his surface and we started to talk about it and said " this is much better than my ipad and my tab sure it has its share of problems but its still more functional than both of them combined"

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

i must admire the way you people have kept your home screens :p mine is way too cluttered and bubbly :p

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

ImageUploadedByWPCentral Forums1394123787.125660.jpg
Wow , I never expected this , thank you mobile nations , and I will try my best to help and soon develop applications/games for windows phone.😄😃

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss