WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I was never poster of the month. I wonder why. Well, actually I don't. With 95 % of my posts in this thread and the rest being very critical towards Windows Phone, I think they are glad I post most of my posts in this thread.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I usually have a look at the unanswered threads, and the most interesting titles are always the spam posts. They are the ones I click the most, as they are very original. The posts themselves are usually not.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

I was never poster of the month. I wonder why. Well, actually I don't. With 95 % of my posts in this thread and the rest being very critical towards Windows Phone, I think they are glad I post most of my posts in this thread.

There's nothing wrong with being critical. And you always post in a fair and logical manner. It's the ones that pop up in a bunch of threads bashing windows or promoting other OS's even when it has nothing to do with the OP. If you see a thread with android or google in the title, you can count on certain posters showing up every time. And saying the same thing every time. Then act innocent when you tell them to stop trolling.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

Any tips on finding a good deal on the Type Cover 2 for the Surface RT?

I got one in a bundle with my Surface 2 a couple of weeks ago. Not much help on a good deal, but let me tell you that they are really nice. They did a great job on the type 2.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I got one in a bundle with my Surface 2 a couple of weeks ago. Not much help on a good deal, but let me tell you that they are really nice. They did a great job on the type 2.

How much did you pay for the bundle, if you don't mind me asking?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

Ok for gulab jamun....i never had ghujiya :O

o.0 never tried it , ping me whenever you visit India , it might be available in SA , btw I am not going to play holi this time , I hate colours , from the recent patch test report , I was found allergic to chemicals , any soap and dust

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99