WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

o.0 never tried it , ping me whenever you visit India , it might be available in SA , btw I am not going to play holi this time , I hate colours , from the recent patch test report , I was found allergic to chemicals , any soap and dust
Ghujiya in KSA? :shocked: i had dahi puri yesterday :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I was never poster of the month. I wonder why. Well, actually I don't. With 95 % of my posts in this thread and the rest being very critical towards Windows Phone, I think they are glad I post most of my posts in this thread.

hehehe I should get it just because I am awesome :p

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

Ghujiya in KSA? :shocked: i had dahi puri yesterday :p

dhai puri , ummmmm yumm , will ask mum to prepare this in breakfast tmrw but I am on liquid diet for 7 days , strep throat , can not swallow solid food , it badly hurts , I believe I ate 1kg candy last week , so this is the result of eating lot of candy,chocolates

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

dhai puri , ummmmm yumm , will ask mum to prepare this in breakfast tmrw but I am on liquid diet for 7 days , strep throat , can not swallow solid food , it badly hurts , I believe I ate 1kg candy last week , so this is the result of eating lot of candy,chocolates
Whoa! You need to stay away from yoghurt!! What was so special? Gfs b'day?

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

How much did you pay for the bundle, if you don't mind me asking?

I paid 648 for the bundle. It had the Surface 2, Microsoft Complete, a Nikon case, pack of 2 Incipio Screen protectors(anti glare hd) and cyan type cover 2. Saved about $100 if purchase separately.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I paid 648 for the bundle. It had the Surface 2, Microsoft Complete, a Nikon case, pack of 2 Incipio Screen protectors(anti glare hd) and cyan type cover 2. Saved about $100 if purchase separately.

oooh that's a good dead !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)