WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

well im off to sleep ...good night and good morning :p

Well, I was just off to get up. Sleep well.

Good morning everybody! It's Friday! I'm so glad it's Friday. That made me just realize I have to organize some things now. Real life stuff, not lab stuff.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I used Windows 8 since Developer Preview on an Acer S3 without a touch screen and has a good touchpad. I never whined about "usability" and even using my Arc Mouse with it, it works very well. This looks like a dumbed .............

I think Windows 8 is a rushed mess with Microsoft trying to force tablets on us. It was a bad idea, people didn't take it, now they correct the mistake.

I am very glad about this and I am looking forward to the update.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I think Windows 8 is a rushed mess with Microsoft trying to force tablets on us. It was a bad idea, people didn't take it, now they correct the mistake.

I am very glad about this and I am looking forward to the update.

I perssonally believe that Windows 8 was a radical change by Microsoft to make it as if they weren't the money grabbing software company with a new ambition to become the next Apple.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I perssonally believe that Windows 8 was a radical change by Microsoft to make it as if they weren't the money grabbing software company with a new ambition to become the next Apple.

MS want to become a cult :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

All hail the Cult of Microsoft!

I don't understand it. Why do people identify with their devices? Use it to define personality? It's terrible. After all, Microsoft is a company with the first goal to make money. As every company out there is.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I don't understand it. Why do people identify with their devices? Use it to define personality? It's terrible. After all, Microsoft is a company with the first goal to make money. As every company out there is.

It was a joke. :)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

The devices will properly get leaked the day before WP8.1 is announced.

I'm excited to see what is going to be announced, i like the 630 but what Samsung has in store also intrigues me. :)

I also would like to see what HTC brings to the table.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm excited to see what is going to be announced, i like the 630 but what Samsung has in store also intrigues me. :)

I also would like to see what HTC brings to the table.

I'm not getting a HTC device it doesn't look like there going to be here for long.

The 620 looks very similar to the Nokia X which I like the design.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I would want something more highendian than the 630. But I don't think I would get one of the plastic Samsungs. Either HTC or Nokrosoft at this point.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I would want something more highendian than the 630. But I don't think I would get one of the plastic Samsungs. Either HTC or Nokrosoft at this point.

I would go with Samsung if they didn't use those amoled display, I would take SONY TFT display from the Z and Z1 than have an amoled display.

So I may look at HTC however im not too keen.

I think I will take a look mostly at nokia/ms and some other OEM's.

Last edited:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I would go with Samsung if they didn't use those amoled display, I would take SONY TFT display from the Z and Z1 then have an amoled display.

So I may look at HTC however im not too keen.

I think I will take a look mostly at nokia/ms and some other OEM's.

As long as they don't put in last generation AMOLED screens into the phone, I don't mind the technology. I however don't trust Samsung to release a great WP device they care about. Samsung gets money thrown at for their Android stuff, why should they care?

HTC however is different, somehow they lost it, and entering an alternative marked seems to be something they could try.

I expect however Nokia to deliver the best quality, at least if the Microsoft take up didn't **** things up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786