WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

As long as they don't put in last generation AMOLED screens into the phone, I don't mind the technology. I however don't trust Samsung to release a great WP device they care about. Samsung gets money thrown at for their Android stuff, why should they care?

HTC however is different, somehow they lost it, and entering an alternative marked seems to be something they could try.

I expect however Nokia to deliver the best quality, at least if the Microsoft take up didn't **** things up.

I prefer my LCD display, I look at the S4 and it was way to saturated for me.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

As long as they don't put in last generation AMOLED screens into the phone, I don't mind the technology. I however don't trust Samsung to release a great WP device they care about. Samsung gets money thrown at for their Android stuff, why should they care?

HTC however is different, somehow they lost it, and entering an alternative marked seems to be something they could try.

I expect however Nokia to deliver the best quality, at least if the Microsoft take up didn't **** things up.

I'm also interested in the other OEM's whom have plans to release Windows Phones.

Such as mentioned here: ‘Open for business’ – Microsoft gives reference design for Windows Phone, announces nine new OEMs | Windows Phone Central

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Too many computers I have to use... It logged in now. It was always logged in before. I hope this works.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Just looking to get through work today. Got a 3 day weekend coming up...guess I'm more looking forward to getting out of town a little bit than it being my birthday weekend itself...

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. Just looking to get through work today. Got a 3 day weekend coming up...guess I'm more looking forward to getting out of town a little bit than it being my birthday weekend itself...
Happy birthday!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Very nice.

I have a 3 day weekend too, on one day I have to travel to my home town though to get some paper work done. It's quite annoying, but I'll survive it.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Can somebody explain to me why Titanfall is such a hype? I don't understand this. If you hype something too much, it can never be as good as you hope.

It's a shooter with mechs, nothing special there...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Can somebody explain to me why Titanfall is such a hype? I don't understand this. If you hype something too much, it can never be as good as you hope.

It's a shooter with mechs, nothing special there...

I have no idea.

However the New Batman Arkham Knight game is amazing I pre-order it.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Am very close to landing a Nexus 7, I think between it and my new Surface I am set. The iPad is gone to the other folks in the family:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss