WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well, looks like those issues were resolved and the thread is up and running again. Thanks to all the regulars for the early birthday wishes. I'm headed with the GF down to AC tomorrow afternoon, so after tonight the next time I'm back here is Tuesday morning...

well then have fun at your gf ! but not too much fun :wink:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

im really hoping the Skype team has something for build too ....I want it to be my default messaging app D:

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

im really hoping the Skype team has something for build too ....I want it to be my default messaging app D:

What's wrong with it now? I have it on all my devices. For Facebook messaging I just use the built in to Windows Phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

What's wrong with it now? I have it on all my devices. For Facebook messaging I just use the built in to Windows Phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find the default messaging app to use for Facebook messaging isn't as reliable as the app. This is what I've experienced. If you've had zero issues with FB Messenger built into the default messaging app, then I'm glad to hear that you aren't a victim. :)

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Funny, I have heard of this song, I have never heard it. And it really works for me too. I didn't smile however, until I wrote this sentence ;-)

Good morning everybdoy.

I saw the movie, which is where I first heard the song.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, looks like those issues were resolved and the thread is up and running again. Thanks to all the regulars for the early birthday wishes. I'm headed with the GF down to AC tomorrow afternoon, so after tonight the next time I'm back here is Tuesday morning...

Happy Birthday! Hope you're having a great weekend!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb