WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I posted an update over in the T100 forums. Short version, I still love it. I pretty much use it as a netbook now that I have the Z Ultra that I use a small casual browsing device/smaller screen. The T100 has been one of the top 3 best buys as electronics for me ever. I'm actually excited to see the new 64 bit models later in the year (hopefully). No buyers' remorse here.
Well, you see, I made friends with he salesman, and he offered to shave the price 15% off! I couldn't take the offer as I had no cash on hand, but I really want it, even if all I can do on it is play Osu, and use Office.

Actually, anything that can let me play Osu properly is great.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

It has been a rough winter in the US. The Midwest and Northeast have gotten the brunt of it, so it is nice to have good weather again for a change.

I don't know how much time I have to post tomorrow, so I am also a little early. Still: Happy Birthday! I hope you'll have a fine day with a lot of cake :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I don't know how much time I have to post tomorrow, so I am also a little early. Still: Happy Birthday! I hope you'll have a fine day with a lot of cake :)

I know I won't he posting much either because I have t-mobile and the last few times I've gone to AC the service wasn't so great. I will see what I can do with the cake situation. I'm taking my 8X with me for picture duty. 😊

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, you see, I made friends with he salesman, and he offered to shave the price 15% off! I couldn't take the offer as I had no cash on hand, but I really want it, even if all I can do on it is play Osu, and use Office.

Actually, anything that can let me play Osu properly is great.

That's a good deal. Stay friends with him and when you find the cash, see if the deal is still good...

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

That's a good deal. Stay friends with him and when you find the cash, see if the deal is still good...
The irony of all this is that the rest of the salesmen were trying hard to push me to the Android tablets, and when I went to the T100 display, they just gave up! They knew what lay at the end of the road was another T100 sale ;)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

And I'm to sleep and hopefully prepare for the final exams next week.

See you next Saturday!

Good luck with your exams! I'm knee deep in assignments so while on both bus rides I'll be reading articles since I'm not home this weekend.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So the GF is running late and may not catch the early bus. So while I wait, I have to figure out what we can do to kill 2 hours until the next bus leaves if she doesn't get here within the next 10 minutes...in defense to her, she had a busy morning, but I'm traveling from a lot further than she is and got her on time. We all know if I was the late one, she'd have my head on a pike...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So we missed the bus. She left her home a half hour later than I thought she was going to. Of course, we met up in the wrong side of the bus terminal and missed the bus by 10 minutes. And in typical fashion, somehow it was my fault. Lol.

Well, we're off to get something to eat. See you guys on Tuesday...😊

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So the GF is running late and may not catch the early bus. So while I wait, I have to figure out what we can do to kill 2 hours until the next bus leaves if she doesn't get here within the next 10 minutes...in defense to her, she had a busy morning, but I'm traveling from a lot further than she is and got her on time. We all know if I was the late one, she'd have my head on a pike...

OHHH the irony if you were late :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

after a while I was passed by bp ...only natural :) well now you guys can wait till the summer till I catch up to being the awesome poster I am >:)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Ugh, I am quite tired, But at least its Sunday, at least tomorrow i won't be going back to school. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss