WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I think the Motorola Moto G is going to be the first Android device i'll buy.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Finally got Daft Punk's Random Access Memories album, Daft Punk is actually better than i originally expected, more of a 'funk' sound to their music! :)

I don't know why, but after hearing some heavier electronic music, it's a nicer change. :)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Gotta see if there is a way i could get it a bit cheaper as the only configuration available (8GB, Dual Sim) is about $240, i've heard that people have gotten it for as low as $215 here. So i wonder if i can get it for that much. :)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well, i am in the progress of downloading the Nokia X SDK for the Mac, just to try the emulator. ;)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Looks like it's one of those few times where i am genuinely alone on this forum, oh well. :)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well, hmm... This will be the third post that i have mentioned the Motorola Moto G...

I have never watched so many unboxing videos in my life. I do love phone unboxing videos... :D

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I think the Motorola Moto G is going to be the first Android device i'll buy.

I got to play with one yesterday and I must say I liked it quite a bit. Pretty amazing device for the price, and they actually make money on it:)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Finally got Daft Punk's Random Access Memories album, Daft Punk is actually better than i originally expected, more of a 'funk' sound to their music! :)

I don't know why, but after hearing some heavier electronic music, it's a nicer change. :)

Listen to Gust of Wind from Pharrell's latest album Girl, it is also with Daft Punk, pretty good....on my playlist free of course courtesy of Xbox Music :)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Gotta see if there is a way i could get it a bit cheaper as the only configuration available (8GB, Dual Sim) is about $240, i've heard that people have gotten it for as low as $215 here. So i wonder if i can get it for that much. :)

To make you a bit more jealous, we in the US can redeem Bing points for Amazon gift cards and can lower the price quite a bit. Not to mention that the 8GB version is only $180 to begin with :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs