WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

True.

My newly acquired HTC Wildfire STILL runs Android 2.1... As there was an update notification saying i can update to Android 2.2 Froyo!

I thought he would get the bread , I mean gingerbread but alas that's common among all android handsets ;)

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

10%recovery , somehow I am able to speak and walk and use my silly iPad comfortably.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Today I have a day off. My girlfriend had to go to work, while I went home to do nothing. Well, not exactly, I have to travel to Solothurn to get a new passport later. It's a 100 km or something one way. But at the moment I can relax.

I have really gotten used to the low resolution of my new screen. It doesn't bother me anymore. Not at all. Now I just enjoy the great quality of the screen.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

Today I have a day off. My girlfriend had to go to work, while I went home to do nothing. Well, not exactly, I have to travel to Solothurn to get a new passport later. It's a 100 km or something one way. But at the moment I can relax.

I have really gotten used to the low resolution of my new screen. It doesn't bother me anymore. Not at all. Now I just enjoy the great quality of the screen.

Enjoy your holiday :)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Wished I had Monday off. ;)

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

We've been busy shifting so my foot is screwed :O my hand has got a ligament injury :(

Nadia urgggg dhayan rakh apna btw I coughed harder and in that cough there was mucus , blood and some white don't know that was the same bacteria I guess. I can easily swallow food now , I am trying my best to cough , gargle now ,

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Nadia urgggg dhayan rakh apna btw I coughed harder and in that cough there was mucus , blood and some white don't know that was the same bacteria I guess. I can easily swallow food now , I am trying my best to cough , gargle now ,

PM meeeee!! Blood?? :O i remember i couldn't eat anything because i drank a stupid thing and my throat was burned :p loooool you're fine now??? Hopefully

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I am giving one last attempt to root my Wildfire. :)
Gooooo Razr!!! I did root and flash a rom in my broken htc desire S and by broken I mean the volume down button and the touch screen gone :p i was left with cmd and adb

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

PM meeeee!! Blood?? :O i remember i couldn't eat anything because i drank a stupid thing and my throat was burned :p loooool you're fine now??? Hopefully

My mum was about to puke when I showed her the Nasty bacteria it was like popcorn lol , ah the pain is very less , now I am of to sleep I am high on drugs lol

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

Gooooo Razr!!! I did root and flash a rom in my broken htc desire S and by broken I mean the volume down button and the touch screen gone :p i was left with cmd and adb

You are tech junkie 😳😃 , I wish I could see the same here in my colg , girls here are just how did you installed that , omg how did you use the image as wallpaper , how do attach image in whatsapp watdafuk grow up , they all eat my head :p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

My mum was about to puke when I showed her the Nasty bacteria it was like popcorn lol , ah the pain is very less , now I am of to sleep I am high on drugs lol

And you ruined popcorn =| I'm killing you ASAP!! You don't deserve to live -_- lol have a good sleep :) take care!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

You are tech junkie 😳😃 , I wish I could see the same here in my colg , girls here are just how did you installed that , omg how did you use the image as wallpaper , how do attach image in whatsapp watdafuk grow up , they all eat my head :p

Everyone can't be me :p you should ask them yo mama didn't teach you all that?? :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12