WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Thanks Chregu....looks pretty busy....

It was market day. I don't know how often it is, but it was nice to see the city busy but not too busy.

In Basel is Carnival of Basel and I didn't know I can't take the bridge I usually take. And the next bridge was also closed. So I had to push my bike for almost half an hour through the crowd to get home. That was definitely too busy for my taste. I'm not into carnival at all.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

*sigh* im not sure if I can finish a whole lab by myself since its a very big one D: and my group left me :cry:

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Quite annoyed (again) i woke up at around 7:40, not the best time to be waking up as in about an hours time i have to be at school.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I wonder if there is a method to set a good equalizer on headphones. I know everyone has different types of headphones and ears , preferences but a method to get a good setting

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Time to go to bed. Want to go for a run tomorrow morning as I didn't have dance course today and I need to move my ice cream eating *** a little.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I wonder if there is a method to set a good equalizer on headphones. I know everyone has different types of headphones and ears , preferences but a method to get a good setting

There is an equalizer in settings on your Lumia. ;)

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa