WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Kem did you updated your ipad to ios 7.1 , my side feels very faster , smooth in perfomance , safari is very much OK with this update but there some ugly new keyboard design for caps lock and much bold letters on it. They fixed roatation bug , it used to be a pain whenever I rotate my ipad , now I am somehow satisfied :D ����
iMore had blog post about the new keyboard. It looks confusing to me. I probably wouldn't remember which colour means caps lock.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

All right folks off to bed, too much play time with the Surface and the new Type Cover 2 for me for one day:)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

How was your holiday?

Great. But with regards to Morocco I'm a bit neutral about it. I'm willing to give it another try now that I know more about the place. It wasn't a place that was on my list of places to go but it has given me insight to what Egypt would be like.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Great. But with regards to Morocco I'm a bit neutral about it. I'm willing to give it another try now that I know more about the place. It wasn't a place that was on my list of places to go but it has given me insight to what Egypt would be like.

Crossed it off the bucket list then?

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Perfecto :D , my nephew bit me today and I love the pain , he is having fun playing games on tablet or watch cartoons on T.V 😉
How is your leg , is the plaster removed ?

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums
Wow good for you!! You better not eat candies again!!! Ummm yeah but I have my hand injured now so I'm screwed...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I just filled in a survey from my insurance. They asked for my smartphone OS. The options were: "iOS, Android, others, I don't know"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6