WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
This LTE Surface is really expensive in my view. I thought they developed an ARM Windows to have less expensive tablets. Now they try to price it like an iPad.

I don't see it. I am still waiting for an awesome Atom device with 64bit and 4 GB of RAM.

Insurmountable, a word I have never read before and I had to look up.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

If Rene finds it confusing, it's probably confusing, since he's an iOS expert. How to tell if the shift key is lower case, Upper Case, or CAPS LOCK in iOS 7.1 | iMore

I saw kem's comment on ios 7.1 article , yeah he is aware of the update , and true they refined the os , fixed many bugs and created keyboard mess , oh apple please bring up another update to have this new keyboard optional , btw what are your thoughts on ios 8 ? and oh lastly how is iPhone 4 doing on new update ?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

give them a survey which is the 3rd most popular and fastest growing mobile OS == Windows phone , also tip them to checkout Windows Phone Central | News, Forums, Reviews, Help for Windows Phone lol

To be honest, I would feel a little silly and picky to write to my health insurance about something like that. I try to avoid troubles with them, the less they realize I exist, the less problems I have if I ever have a problem. Touching wood.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Where's my updated Spotfiy app, where's my updated Spotify app?

It's incredibly slow, it offers very few functions, interface is like hell. But by far the worst: It soaks my battery empty in an incredible speed.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Where's my updated Spotfiy app, where's my updated Spotify app?

It's incredibly slow, it offers very few functions, interface is like hell. But by far the worst: It soaks my battery empty in an incredible speed.

Is there an update coming? Maybe all the updates will be with WP8.1. What's the point of releasing an update now?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm way more tired than I thought I would be. Oh well.

To explain why I'm tired. I just spent four days in a Islamic country staying way too close to a mosque that had the call to prayer at 4:30am and then another mosque that went off at 5:30am. Then my riad had a courtyard that was open to birds coming in and they started at 6:00am. Add to this lots of walking, hiking up and down a mountain and a long car journey. So yeah, I'm feeling it today.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Is there an update coming? Maybe all the updates will be with WP8.1. What's the point of releasing an update now?

It was announced yes. If they release a WP 8.1 update that only runs on WP 8.1, I'll be pissed. They announce 8.1 next month, then it will take a few weeks until it's released on new devices. Then it will take a few weeks until it will be released on the 8X (if HTC still cares a little bit), then it will take a few more weeks and it will be released on Nokia devices, then it will take another few weeks until carriers release the update to old phones.

So, I would have it in a few months, Nokia users wouldn't have it forever.

The point of having an updated app now? A better user experience.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The point of having an updated app now? A better user experience.

LOL! Assuming Spotify cares about WP you mean. :p I get the feeling we're at the bottom of their list. The same with every other developer.

Then again, who knows? Maybe they're having problems. I often wonder why things seem so hard on WP.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

LOL! Assuming Spotify cares about WP you mean. :p I get the feeling we're at the bottom of their list. The same with every other developer.

Then again, who knows? Maybe they're having problems. I often wonder why things seem so hard on WP.

I don't know. Less experience, less developers, less resources?

This discussion is pushing me back to the: "I should wait for the iPhone 7"-side ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't know. Less experience, less developers, less resources?

This discussion is pushing me back to the: "I should wait for the iPhone 7"-side ;-)

I checked out the Spotify Blog. The update announcement was only Feb 24th. So maybe soon? As for iPhone, I guess it depends on what you want. I often feel 'left out' with apps but then I remember I don't really use that many. It just seems that the popular ones are still too far behind for most people though.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Did I tell you that I read a review about Titanfall? It's in German so I won't link it, but it said basically: It's awesome for a few hours, great fun, very refreshing game play. But then it becomes more and more of just the same. And it gets boring. While in other multiplayer shooters you have different modes and classes, Titanfall is just the same and the same all over again.

So yeah, probably just another overhyped game.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I checked out the Spotify Blog. The update announcement was only Feb 24th. So maybe soon? As for iPhone, I guess it depends on what you want. I often feel 'left out' with apps but then I remember I don't really use that many. It just seems that the popular ones are still too far behind for most people though.

I just like iOS 7. I like the look, and I like how it feels when people who know they way around iOS use it. Sure, there are many things I prefer on WP just because I am used to them, but I think I'd be happy with iOS. I want a phone that just works and has the features I need.

WP8.1 would probably offer that, but in a direct comparison, if I get the apps with iOS, and a bigger screen than on the iPhone 5, it might really be an option.

What I like about the iPhone is that Apple really makes money with this phone. It's their business, they want it to be successful, and therefore they offer long time support and updates. For Microsoft, Windows Phone was too long just a little side project. Sure, they want to change this, but we'll see how successful they will be.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Did I tell you that I read a review about Titanfall? It's in German so I won't link it, but it said basically: It's awesome for a few hours, great fun, very refreshing game play. But then it becomes more and more of just the same. And it gets boring. While in other multiplayer shooters you have different modes and classes, Titanfall is just the same and the same all over again.

I don't play those types of games anyway. I'm sure some gammers will find a problem with that review. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I don't play those types of games anyway. I'm sure some gammers will find a problem with that review. :p

I also don't play mutliplayer shooters. I think it's depressing. There are the people who do nothing else than playing the game 18 hours a day, while I play a few hours per week at most. I just can't compete against them. It frustrates me. I like solo games with a good story.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I also don't play mutliplayer shooters. I think it's depressing. There are the people who do nothing else than playing the game 18 hours a day, while I play a few hours per week at most. I just can't compete against them. It frustrates me. I like solo games with a good story.

There's a guy that sits next to me who plays a lot. I've also know other guys at other places with the same addiction. Some people just like shooting other people. :p Maybe if we had virtual wars real ones wouldn't exist. :p Well, that's a hope.

I've never been into any of the 3D shooters. I don't play games aside from the occasional Angry Birds. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

There's a guy that sits next to me who plays a lot. I've also know other guys at other places with the same addiction. Some people just like shooting other people. :p Maybe if we had virtual wars real ones wouldn't exist. :p Well, that's a hope.

I've never been into any of the 3D shooters. I don't play games aside from the occasional Angry Birds. :p

The US starts to make war a computer game, shooting people with drones, remote controlled form home. The other side is usually not that advanced though...

But that's a discussion I don't want to go into. I know to little about it, and war is bad in every way. It's too easy to point fingers at either side, and it's probably much more complex than I could ever imagine.

I enjoy shooters less and less. I don't play war games at all, I only play them set in a fantasy, science fiction or surreal setting. And even with those I get bored more and more quickly, if I get into them at all.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Just wait, IGN will give it a 10/10 and best game of 2014 award.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6