WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

give them a survey which is the 3rd most popular and fastest growing mobile OS == Windows phone , also tip them to checkout Windows Phone Central | News, Forums, Reviews, Help for Windows Phone lol

I just read this again because it's on top of the page.

I have to add something: It's very, very easy for WP to have the highest growth rate, because they sell so little phones. If they sell 1 phone in a month, and next month they sell 2 phones, they have a growth of 100 %. I don't care about growth as long as the total market share is so low.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

There's a guy that sits next to me who plays a lot. I've also know other guys at other places with the same addiction. Some people just like shooting other people. :p Maybe if we had virtual wars real ones wouldn't exist. :p Well, that's a hope.

I've never been into any of the 3D shooters. I don't play games aside from the occasional Angry Birds. :p

I play a lot of 3D shooters, but over the past few years i've rapidly cut the time spent on the games i play, for example, back in 2011-2012 there would be some weekends where i'd play a game for about 10-15 hours, not all in one go of course, but now i rarely go over 2.5 hours when playing a game. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Just wait, IGN will give it a 10/10 and best game of 2014 award.

That's why I read German game reviews. They are much more down to earth and don't give silly ratings for games just because of a hype.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The US starts to make war a computer game, shooting people with drones, remote controlled form home. The other side is usually not that advanced though...

But that's a discussion I don't want to go into. I know to little about it, and war is bad in every way. It's too easy to point fingers at either side, and it's probably much more complex than I could ever imagine.

I enjoy shooters less and less. I don't play war games at all, I only play them set in a fantasy, science fiction or surreal setting. And even with those I get bored more and more quickly, if I get into them at all.

I'm not found of war either in any way shape or form. There are no winners and no innocents on either side. Propaganda plays heavily in these things and makes out an idea of evil and good when it's never that simple. I sometimes wonder how much truth there is anything I hear as the victor often writes the history.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I read eurogamer they said titanfall was boring after a few hours on there article, a few days later release an article shouting we love titanfall.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I read eurogamer they said titanfall was boring after a few hours on there article, a few days later release an article shouting we love titanfall.

Hey BP, how did the interview go? I don't recall if you said anything.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Hey BP, how did the interview go? I don't recall if you said anything.

Went very well answered all the technical questions well some needed more detail for the interview overall the interview was good, presentation was one of the best however when they ask me questions (nothing to do with the PowerPoint) I answered all of them great for the technical side however not enough on the customer side, I got told because of this my PowerPoint was 4th out of the 6 on the day.

Practical was okay.

They said they would have loved to have hired me however felt I needed more experience and went for someone that already work in university however I had a feeling that I wouldn't get it and glad I didn't the wage wouldn't cover the cost for travel.

Got another interview at another uni/college closer to me.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Went very well answered all the technical questions well some needed more detail for the interview overall the interview was good, presentation was one of the best however when they ask me questions (nothing to do with the PowerPoint) I answered all of them great for the technical side however not enough on the customer side, I got told because of this my PowerPoint was 4th out of the 6 on the day.

Practical was okay.

They said they would have loved to have hired me however felt I needed more experience and went for someone that already work in university however I had a feeling that I wouldn't get it and glad I didn't the wage wouldn't cover the cost for travel.

Got another interview at another uni/college closer to me.

Excellent. Nothing wrong with some interview experience. :) Now that you have some knowledge of what they're expecting at colleges you can now prepare a bit better. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Please give me a few good reasons why I shouldn't think about buying the HTC One 8M. I like this phone very much based on the leaks.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Please give me a few good reasons why I shouldn't think about buying the HTC One 8M. I like this phone very much based on the leaks.

By the time you're due for an upgrade, the WP version of the One may get announced. And you still think Android is cluttered. And you just like the missing features only from Android.

I'm just listing stuff you've previously said...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb