WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It's the same in Switzerland. It's amazing how little Microsoft cares about other countries. It's the same for everything Bing related. The PS4 will at least be out next month. And it will be so much less expensive.

You can however get import versions from a very reliable store already. For these the price difference is also much less.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

As much as I use my phone for things, I'm sure all of you do so much more with yours. That's why it's harder to find the perfect phone.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm just going to do what all the other WP users are going to do. Wait for WP8.1. Be happy seeing the new features. Then have a whinge when I have to wait another 6 months for the update. :p

Maybe they will release it earlier for this developer preview. I didn't try this out for the last update, as the 8X was very early anyway.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

As much as I use my phone for things, I'm sure all of you do so much more with yours. That's why it's harder to find the perfect phone.

There is no perfect phone. It's all a conspiracy to keep us jumping from one ecosystem to the other. o_O

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Maybe they will release it earlier for this developer preview. I didn't try this out for the last update, as the 8X was very early anyway.

I don't think I'll bother with the dev preview. I'll just wait for the proper update. I heard it shouldn't be too long after. I'm just being pessimistic. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I don't think I'll bother with the dev preview. I'll just wait for the proper update. I heard it shouldn't be too long after. I'm just being pessimistic. :p

Why pessimistic? For every update yet, with much less features, it took Microsoft forever to provide the update. For every single one. No exception. So you are realistic, not pessimistic.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

I'm just going to do what all the other WP users are going to do. Wait for WP8.1. Be happy seeing the new features. Then have a whinge when I have to wait another 6 months for the update. :p

Well they say you'll be able to do the developer preview thing after build like they had with GDR3. I did that with my 920 and eventually got Black on ATT. Not sure if I just won't wait this time. And I don't blame anyone who doesn't want to do the preview and void anything. I'm curious to see when and what devices are announced after 8.1. I can't upgrade until November so I have a few months to see what's in the works before buying.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Even though I posted this in the L920 forum I thought I would post a pic here. Here's Ouzoud Waterfalls. I upped the saturation a touch.

2014_03_11_12_47_28[1].jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well they say you'll be able to do the developer preview thing after build like they had with GDR3. I did that with my 920 and eventually got Black on ATT. Not sure if I just won't wait this time. And I don't blame anyone who doesn't want to do the preview and void anything. I'm curious to see when and what devices are announced after 8.1. I can't upgrade until November so I have a few months to see what's in the works before buying.

I'll see what the phones are like. Then I'll get one when it's a few months old. Maybe in January next year or something. I'll have to see if anything excites me.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

It's the same in Switzerland. It's amazing how little Microsoft cares about other countries. It's the same for everything Bing related. The PS4 will at least be out next month. And it will be so much less expensive.

You can however get import versions from a very reliable store already. For these the price difference is also much less.

Really want one but mother is against console , I am confused should I get a new tablet or gaming console this year. I have iPad 3 which apple is ditching badly , 7.1 somehow fixed many problems , tablet games are fun , but console games are real fun ��

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

I'll see what the phones are like. Then I'll get one when it's a few months old. Maybe in January next year or something. I'll have to see if anything excites me.

I'm with you on that. I'm content with my cyan 920. I'm not going to get a new phone just for the sake of getting something new. Something is going to have to win me over with something my current phone lacks that I want/need.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Really want one but mother is against console , I am confused should I get a new tablet or gaming console this year. I have iPad 3 which apple is ditching badly , 7.1 somehow fixed many problems , tablet games are fun , but console games are real fun ��

I have a computer that runs every game very well. And I'm not too big on exclusives. If I'd buy a console then most likely a Wii U, because the games remind me of when I was young, and it's not all about more violence and blood to seem more "mature", like it is on Xbox and PS. But I don't like this "you have to move your controller" mentality, I don't know how much fun it is to play with the Wii U. Zelda, Donkey Kong, Mario, I'd love to play these games.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

Well maybe something without people? This picture shows the whole falls however it doesn't do it justice at all.

I think it looks great as it is. When taking a picture of something on that grand a scale, it's very rare to do it complete justice.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I think it looks great as it is. When taking a picture of something on that grand a scale, it's very rare to do it complete justice.

Sometimes I see a beautiful landscape, and I try to capture it in a picture, but none of the pictures does it justice. Then I try and try for a few minutes, and realize, it just doesn't work. So I put away the camera and just enjoy the view.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

Sometimes I see a beautiful landscape, and I try to capture it in a picture, but none of the pictures does it justice. Then I try and try for a few minutes, and realize, it just doesn't work. So I put away the camera and just enjoy the view.

I've always found that the best ones I take weren't intentional. I was taking a picture of something else or someone and it just happened to catch it. When I try I get the same results as you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6