WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have a computer that runs every game very well. And I'm not too big on exclusives. If I'd buy a console then most likely a Wii U, because the games remind me of when I was young, and it's not all about more violence and blood to seem more "mature", like it is on Xbox and PS. But I don't like this "you have to move your controller" mentality, I don't know how much fun it is to play with the Wii U. Zelda, Donkey Kong, Mario, I'd love to play these games.

o.0 I thought Wii U was dead

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

o.0 I thought Wii U was dead

They are releasing and released a few nice exclusives in an attempt to save it. A new Mario Kart, a new Mario Land, a new Donkey Kong adventure, a new Zelda, a new Smash Bros. All the games I loved on the Nintendo 64 and Gameboys.

Of course, third party support is terrible. But for the "big" games I'd still have my PC.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Walking in the rain , pocket full of change, bout to get a bottle for the pain ,to wash it away , illl trryyyy :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

They are releasing and released a few nice exclusives in an attempt to save it. A new Mario Kart, a new Mario Land, a new Donkey Kong adventure, a new Zelda, a new Smash Bros. All the games I loved on the Nintendo 64 and Gameboys.

Of course, third party support is terrible. But for the "big" games I'd still have my PC.

o.i I have emulators and Roms to play that on my computer , 😊

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Walking in the rain , pocket full of change, bout to get a bottle for the pain ,to wash it away , illl trryyyy :p

I could never become an alcoholic. When I feel bad and I drink, I start to feel worse. I also never feel like drinking when frustrated. I start to eat more ice cream though. So I could become an ice creamoholic...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I could never become an alcoholic. When I feel bad and I drink, I start to feel worse. I also never feel like drinking when frustrated. I start to eat more ice cream though. So I could become an ice creamoholic...

I drink soda :3 since I like soda better but carefull with ice cream because you will have to go to ice creams anonymous to get cured :p

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

This LTE Surface is really expensive in my view. I thought they developed an ARM Windows to have less expensive tablets. Now they try to price it like an iPad.

I don't see it. I am still waiting for an awesome Atom device with 64bit and 4 GB of RAM.

Insurmountable, a word I have never read before and I had to look up.

At least looking up the word was not insurmountable!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Where's my updated Spotfiy app, where's my updated Spotify app?

It's incredibly slow, it offers very few functions, interface is like hell. But by far the worst: It soaks my battery empty in an incredible speed.

Just switch over to Nokia Mix Radio already!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm way more tired than I thought I would be. Oh well.

To explain why I'm tired. I just spent four days in a Islamic country staying way too close to a mosque that had the call to prayer at 4:30am and then another mosque that went off at 5:30am. Then my riad had a courtyard that was open to birds coming in and they started at 6:00am. Add to this lots of walking, hiking up and down a mountain and a long car journey. So yeah, I'm feeling it today.

At least you didn't need an alarm clock to wake you up every morning!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I don't know. Less experience, less developers, less resources?

This discussion is pushing me back to the: "I should wait for the iPhone 7"-side ;-)

Don't worry you will be able to get your iPhone in about six months from now.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I just like iOS 7. I like the look, and I like how it feels when people who know they way around iOS use it. Sure, there are many things I prefer on WP just because I am used to them, but I think I'd be happy with iOS. I want a phone that just works and has the features I need.

WP8.1 would probably offer that, but in a direct comparison, if I get the apps with iOS, and a bigger screen than on the iPhone 5, it might really be an option.

What I like about the iPhone is that Apple really makes money with this phone. It's their business, they want it to be successful, and therefore they offer long time support and updates. For Microsoft, Windows Phone was too long just a little side project. Sure, they want to change this, but we'll see how successful they will be.

Nokia Lumia 925 new $250, iPhone 5S new $650. I think for $400, I can put up with the idiosyncrasies of WP.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I just read this again because it's on top of the page.

I have to add something: It's very, very easy for WP to have the highest growth rate, because they sell so little phones. If they sell 1 phone in a month, and next month they sell 2 phones, they have a growth of 100 %. I don't care about growth as long as the total market share is so low.

The logic is right, Tesla versus Toyota. With all the buzz about Tesla I think Toyota sells 10 times as many Corollas.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers