WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I really appreciate the web app of Spotify. I am not allowed to install software on my work computer, but the web app offers the entire functionality. That's another reason why I use Spotify.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I am no fan of screen protectors. I don't have one for my HTC 8X, also no case. The screen looks almost like new. The few scratches are only noticeable if you look for them.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I am no fan of screen protectors. I don't have one for my HTC 8X, also no case. The screen looks almost like new. The few scratches are only noticeable if you look for them.

I have Screen protector for my surface and phone but I don't have cases because I like the feel of the device :3

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

What genres do you listen to? For my tastes the selection on Mix Radio has been great. I like it more than Pandora, but then I never was a fan of Pandora.

Same here, works for me, Pandora works occasionally as well, but I have about 400 songs on my micro SD card which always serve me well when I can't find anything particular on either radio app.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Same here, works for me, Pandora works occasionally as well, but I have about 400 songs on my micro SD card which always serve me well when I can't find anything particular on either radio app.

Are we talking about radio apps?

Spotify is no radio app. Radio is actually the most important feature missing on Windows Phone. (It's everywhere else of course, but **** WP I guess.)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Spotify is no radio app. Radio is actually the most important feature missing on Windows Phone. (It's everywhere else of course, but **** WP I guess.)

Nokia has FM radio.. FYI...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Nokia has fm radio minus the 810 and 928

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Radio app means you just ask the app to play a genre or tell it to play something from an artist and other similar sounding artists - for example you can ask for Lady Gaga Radio on either Pandora or Nokia Mix Radio...

Spotify lets you do that but also allows customization. I have Spotify but I rarely use it, perhaps once or twice every two months....I guess I am happy with what I have....everyone's mileage is different along with their unique music tastes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte