WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Nokia has FM radio.. FYI...

The 8X also has FM radio. Every WP7 device had FM radio. Then the feature was lost with WP8 and reintroduced with fanfare in a GDR. This is actually one of the reasons why I feel so bad about WP updates.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The 8X also has FM radio. Every WP7 device had FM radio. Then the feature was lost with WP8 and reintroduced with fanfare in a GDR. This is actually one of the reasons why I feel so bad about WP updates.

android isn't any better :/ the only phone that get updates that same day is IOS

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

We were already discussing reviews that say it becomes terribly boring after a few hours.

I was fine during the beta. I think I'll be fine. And the server issues will be fixed before I get home later today. ;)

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

android isn't any better :/ the only phone that get updates that same day is IOS

True. iOS is the best with updates. Android is worse than WP with updates, unless you buy a Nexus, GP edition, or new Moto phones.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

True. iOS is the best with updates. Android is worse than WP with updates, unless you buy a Nexus, GP edition, or new Moto phones.

yup that is true but with android you have roms and all that stuff to get the updates

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss