WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I think because they drink a lot :p or cant handle their liquor

More the second than the first I'm sure. I'm pretty positive that most Canadians can drink most Americans under the table. :p The standard alcohol for beer in Canada is 4.5 to 5.5%. The US is a lot lower.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Doesn't matter. There's beer up to ?6 a pint here. Depends on where you're drinking and what you're drinking. I usually stick to cider or wine.

true. I guess since its the san jose flee market they charge very expansive for a 16 oz cup of beer which is a rip off since you can go to the store and get more for less

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

More the second than the first I'm sure. I'm pretty positive that most Canadians can drink most Americans under the table. :p The standard alcohol for beer in Canada is 4.5 to 5.5%. The US is a lot lower.

and because we drink our beers cold., the colder the better I guess :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

true. I guess since its the san jose flee market they charge very expansive for a 16 oz cup of beer which is a rip off since you can go to the store and get more for less

Drinking out is always more expensive than buying your own. However, sitting at home drinking by yourself is depressing and a sure sign that you may have issues.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Drinking out is always more expensive than buying your own. However, sitting at home drinking by yourself is depressing and a sure sign that you may have issues.

I don't like the taste of beer anyways. I prefer wine. Anyways, I don't "drink". I have like a sip on holidays, as in our tradition, we "drink" a LITTLE.

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

My girlfriend and I will maybe go to Bordeaux over Eastern. If we go, I have to give red whine another try. I have to talk to her, we really should book the flight or it will be too late. Maybe today.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Im thinking you are right so that means if im drinking soda alone I must be depressed D:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

and because we drink our beers cold., the colder the better I guess :p

??? In most parts of the world the beer is cold. That idea of beer not being cold in the UK is a lie. Also, I was talking about Canada, not the UK. You don't even need a cooler in the winter for beer, you just stick it outside your door. :p Beer is always served cold in Canada unless it's Guiness from my understanding.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

??? In most parts of the world the beer is cold. That idea of beer not being cold in the UK is a lie. Also, I was talking about Canada, not the UK. You don't even need a cooler in the winter for beer, you just stick it outside your door. :p Beer is always served cold in Canada unless it's Guiness from my understanding.

huh so I guess its more of a stereotype that brits drink their beer warm :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99