WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

My girlfriend and I will maybe go to Bordeaux over Eastern. If we go, I have to give red whine another try. I have to talk to her, we really should book the flight or it will be too late. Maybe today.

I tasted red wine before ... its not my thing but then again I cant say that for all red wines

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

A lot of Americans have a very narrow view of the world outside the US. Some don't even know where Canada is...

where is Canada ....is it that one was a red leaf and say ay after every sentence ....but anyways that is true I met people who don't know where Canada is at :/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

where is Canada ....is it that one was a red leaf and say ay after every sentence ....but anyways that is true I met people who don't know where Canada is at :/

It's 'eh' not 'ay' and I'm not surprised you've met people like that... however scary that may seem to me in this day and age.

Also, not all Canadians are like that, for example, me.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Some Americans don't know where Canada is? Who? Kids under 5?
Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

Trust me, they exist. However scary that may sound. There are people who have never left their little town and find the nearest 'big' town scary. I've met people like this. I've also been in some small towns in the US where I felt like 'fresh meat' for the locals to help with their inbreeding issues.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's 'eh' not 'ay' and I'm not surprised you've met people like that... however scary that may seem to me in this day and age.

Also, not all Canadians are like that, for example, me.

I know im just playing with that but sadly I have met people who don't know where their other countries are at

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Trust me, they exist. However scary that may sound. There are people who have never left their little town and find the nearest 'big' town scary. I've met people like this. I've also been in some small towns in the US where I felt like 'fresh meat' for the locals to help with their inbreeding issues.

Sounds like fun!

However, in this case they would probably not be big fans of rubbers, what brings up this nasty disease issue ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

ewwwwwwww :amaze:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

sniper-NBA-owned-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-739.gif

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Trust me, they exist. However scary that may sound.

That is. But tbh, USA doesn't deserve its reputation of having "dumb" people. We may get bad rankings for acedemics on the CHARTS, but we are very creative. We do have the major tech giants here. Apple, Microsoft, Google. We also have more, like Intel...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

That is. But tbh, USA doesn't deserve its reputation of having "dumb" people. We may get bad rankings for acedemics on the CHARTS, but we are very creative. We do have the major tech giants here. Apple, Microsoft, Google. We also have more, like Intel...

The USA is an enormous country. And it's a country with issues. There are regions with a strong industry and a high standard in education, and there are regions in which these standards apply much less. I think a farmer boy from Nebraska couldn't care less about international issues and where what country lies. And why should he?

What doesn't mean that there are not well educated people in Nebraska, don't get me wrong.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm not saying all Americans are dumb or that the US is full of idiots (excluding the politicians of course :p) but there are many places in the US where education is poor and the over emphasis on sport in a lot of colleges and universities is not conductive to a high level of education. Many put more money into sports than any other part of their programs. Also education is being continuously undermined by some groups with certain agenda. Texas, for example has a lot of say, way too much, for what kids learn in school.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, go to a bookstore and destroy new books. Sounds like fun. People will really appreciate it when there is stuff scratched into their new books.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)