WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Omg!! I can't stop laughing....hahahaha wiki needs to collect the information again =))))
Public stoning was practiced a lot before even beheading....there is a mosque known as the beheading mosque....every friday people were beheaded if they committed a crime....but now it's just a mosque!! :p

So I read what my government thinks about traveling to this country.

Reisehinweise Saudi-Arabien

Basically, if you go there as a tourist, go in a guided group. And if you make any mistakes you'll probably get hit by a stick. Also, Saudi people are terrible car drivers, so better don't drive at all. Then they say there are certain regions you shouldn't go at all, and there's always the issue of the unstable region near Saudi Arabia.

Well, I still think I prefer France, the risk of doing something wrong seems much lower :p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

So I read what my government thinks about traveling to this country.

Reisehinweise Saudi-Arabien

Basically, if you go there as a tourist, go in a guided group. And if you make any mistakes you'll probably get hit by a stick. Also, Saudi people are terrible car drivers, so better don't drive at all. Then they say there are certain regions you shouldn't go at all, and there's always the issue of the unstable region near Saudi Arabia.

Well, I still think I prefer France, the risk of doing something wrong seems much lower :p
The people writing this stuff should really do his homework....and Saudi people drive as in the movie the fast and the furious....lol but what wrong are you gonna do?? :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I know the differences between bi, gay,and lesbian but she said gay so I thought guy

Lesbian = gay. Homosexual = gay. Bisexual = either or. Though some people think bi's are confused. Gay =/= guy. So no you didn't know the difference like you thought.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You still don't get it. I said, what is your issue with it? So someone hits on you., so what? Take as a compliment and move on. Women have to deal with it all the time.

by other guys , that I can understand and when girls hit on other guys I get that too. my thing is ok your gay cool but don't be gay towards me

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Lesbian = gay. Homosexual = gay. Bisexual = either or. Though some people think bi's are confused. Gay =/= guy. So no you didn't know the difference like you thought.

if that that case why do we have different names for what they are. why not stay with one name?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

by other guys , that I can understand and when girls hit on other guys I get that too. my thing is ok your gay cool but don't be gay towards me

Sigh. So what would happen if a guy hit on you then? It's quite possible in this day and age. Would you hit him? What would you do in that situation? Run away?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

if that that case why do we have different names for what they are. why not stay with one name?

There is one name, homosexual if you're referring to a person of that persuation in the right technical term. Gay if you want to use an easier name. The other names are categories. Nothing more.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

i would walk away. there is not reason to yell at him or hit him.

Can't you just simply say, thanks but I'm not gay? It's really simple. Doesn't hurt you to be polite. It shouldn't scare you that someone finds you attractive regardless of their sexual orientation.

Young people. Sigh.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

There is one name, homosexual if you're referring to a person of that persuation in the right technical term. Gay if you want to use an easier name. The other names are categories. Nothing more.

i think its to make it more easier to understand what the person is referring to. like i would use lesbian if i was talking about a girl bi if they go both way or gay for a guy. it gets the message across instead

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro