WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I never understood that also . As native "American " English some people look down at people who can't speak English right but then some go about their business with bad English themselves :eek:

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

No, it doesn't. I'm on lunch break, getting some greasy Chinese food.

Meanwhile there was a building collapse (2 in fact) in the nearby neighborhood. Hopefully people are unharmed. Lots of smoke in the area...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

i think its to make it more easier to understand what the person is referring to. like i would use lesbian if i was talking about a girl bi if they go both way or gay for a guy. it gets the message across instead

Some people do use the terms like that but in reality it doesn't need to be that complicated. In the past certain terms were used as insults, still are today. So I prefer to just stick to gay in general.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Can't you just simply say, thanks but I'm not gay? It's really simple. Doesn't hurt you to be polite. It shouldn't scare you that someone finds you attractive regardless of their sexual orientation.

Young people. Sigh.

it wouldn't scare me its just more of a " the hell" moment

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Meanwhile there was a building collapse (2 in fact) in the nearby neighborhood. Hopefully people are unharmed. Lots of smoke in the area...

I heard about that. I was wondering if you were near it and ok. Good to know. Any ideas on what happened yet?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

oh yeah i saw that on the news . i do wonder how that happened

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

it wouldn't scare me its just more of a " the hell" moment

Remove your prejudices and realise people are just people. That may help. You're still young and brash and things still bother you obviously. It's a symptom of your youth and being male. :p

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

Can't you just simply say, thanks but I'm not gay? It's really simple. Doesn't hurt you to be polite. It shouldn't scare you that someone finds you attractive regardless of their sexual orientation.

Young people. Sigh.

Or even better, no thank you I'm not interested.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Most people don't care for that as much anymore. Please stop commenting on removable batteries, you mention it too much...

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

i like removable battery. i can say the same thing about you and saying that you want the icon with micro sd and glance . that's a wish list you want, so how come i cant say i want removable battery?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

if no nokia windows phone comes with removable battery ill stay with my 822 for the next year and the year after that and after that then when it breaks ill move to my 810 until that breaks then ill go to Samsung :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

if no nokia windows phone comes with removable battery ill stay with my 822 for the next year and the year after that and after that then when it breaks ill move to my 810 until that breaks then ill go to Samsung :p

You need to get over your removable battery fears. There's these things called power cells you can buy. It's no different.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

You need to get over your removable battery fears. There's these things called power cells you can buy. It's no different.

Thank you.

And to sahib, you can buy these accessories. For people who want Glace and microSD and can't get it in their phone, they are out of luck.

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05