WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Thank you.

And to sahib, you can buy these accessories. For people who want Glace and microSD and can't get it in their phone, they are out of luck.

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

that is why they look for other phones ...that's why we have options!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

3ZgjXmm.gif
i don't see mufasa :(

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Why does this damn tax software need Java? ...now I have to install Java, fill in my tax forms, print them, and then remove this virus again.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Oh. I thought you were concerned about daily usage. Now I'm confused. I've had my phone for over a year. Battery is ok for a L920. But I could replace it if I wanted to.

nope not daily usage but after a while its not the same battery life so once it gets to that point i would like to change it again

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

nope not daily usage but after a while its not the same battery life so once it gets to that point i would like to change it again

You're still not making any sense but I'm not surprised. Whatever makes you happy I guess. I wouldn't hold out for a removable battery though. They seem to becoming extinct.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You're still not making any sense but I'm not surprised. Whatever makes you happy I guess. I wouldn't hold out for a removable battery though. They seem to becoming extinct.

lol I guess I never make sense 😞 but then means I'll end up moving to Samsung 😲

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss