WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So I listen to Capital FM in the morning, BBC Humberside in the afternoon (lunch) and Classical FM when heading home.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So I listen to Capital FM in the morning, BBC Humberside in the afternoon (lunch) and Classical FM when heading home.

I mostly listen to NPR - Morning Edition on the drive in to work and All Things Considered on the drive back home.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Afternoon folks...this is the picture of the first dessert that the GF and I were unable to finish when we went out for dinner on Sunday. They call it a Cowboy Stampede...two LARGE slices of layered chocolate cake, whipped cream and two scoops of thick vanilla ice cream...

DSC_0004.JPG

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Afternoon folks...this is the picture of the first dessert that the GF and I were unable to finish when we went out for dinner on Sunday. They call it a Cowboy Stampede...two LARGE slices of layered chocolate cake, whipped cream and two scoops of thick vanilla ice cream...

View attachment 59486

Woah, that looks delicious! Wish I could eat it though. Stupid allergies. :crying:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Woah, that looks delicious! Wish I could eat it though. Stupid allergies. :crying:

Well, it ran us over because the entr?e portions were healthy. I'm glad we skipped the appetizer or else they'd have to wheel us back to the hotel.

Personally, I think BP could eat two of those before passing out from a chocolate induced high...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I am really looking forward to this weekend, even though it won't play out as planned.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05