WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It's very warm here. Weather is beautiful. I don't trust this yet, could still get cold again. And then all the birds and bees and plants would die :/

Same here its nice but then all the blossoms and crops would be damaged and the price of food would go up

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Time to do some hw since I don't have much to do..... but if I did have much to do I would be stilt doing my homework :p

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Well, it ran us over because the entr?e portions were healthy. I'm glad we skipped the appetizer or else they'd have to wheel us back to the hotel.

Personally, I think BP could eat two of those before passing out from a chocolate induced high...

I was looking at the picture and thinking I could have two maybe three pushing four.

Looks awesome and delicious!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Well, it ran us over because the entr?e portions were healthy. I'm glad we skipped the appetizer or else they'd have to wheel us back to the hotel.

Personally, I think BP could eat two of those before passing out from a chocolate induced high...

It would be a bit difficult but I think I could manage to devour it all:)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

>.> so im on the bus and I just noticed that 3 couple are near me on in front of me behind me and beside me. This isn't right at least no one has weed so its a victory !

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

So I could use some advice if I don't reply I'm properly be a sleep:

My situation is this my 710 is really straining for my eyes especially when reading so I can get a 1520 however I really want to check it out in store but there non in store in the UK or I put up with it for another month to see if a 5 inch device with microSD comes out with WP8.1 thoughts?‏

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

My situation is this my 710 is really straining for my eyes especially when reading so I can get a 1520 however I really want to check it out in store but there non in store in the UK or I put up with it for another month to see if a 5 inch device with microSD comes out with WP8.1 thoughts?‏

I really wanted a 1520 or a 1320 but when I went to check it out at the ATT store, I thought it was too big for my taste personally. My recommendation is that you get a 5 inch device with micro SD or at least 32GB built in storage.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I would recommend waiting one more month because you will know what to expect. If you do get it and a new device comes out that suits you better , you might be regretting that you bought the phone

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well not much to do but to watch a cartoon then work on hw

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I was looking at the picture and thinking I could have two maybe three pushing four.

Looks awesome and delicious!

I think you can do three but if you try four you're asking for punishment.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Play with it in the store and wait to see if a 5" model comes out.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs