WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

How are you doing Monsieur La Rue, feeling better? :)

No, I'm feeling like crap. Thanks for asking. My wife is sick as well :/ I'm aching all over and I go between chills and being hot. Then there's the coughing... I don't recall the last time I felt like this.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Where is everyone I need to discuss random things!

My experiment worked out fine. There are however some data points that don't look perfect. I'll have to check if I should repeat the experiment. One problem could be pipetting error. I took the easy way out and instead of preparing a second stock solution just pipetted less. This step however was in a volume range that isn't too exact.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

No, I'm feeling like crap. Thanks for asking. My wife is sick as well :/ I'm aching all over and I go between chills and being hot. Then there's the coughing... I don't recall the last time I felt like this.

I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better soon.

On the bright side, you haven't turned into a zombie yet.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

My experiment worked out fine. There are however some data points that don't look perfect. I'll have to check if I should repeat the experiment. One problem could be pipetting error. I took the easy way out and instead of preparing a second stock solution just pipetted less. This step however was in a volume range that isn't too exact.

Experiment is going well then?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss