WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Spoiler alert, you'll have to highlight to read on a PC, but I think it will just show up on the WPC app...

√-1 = i (it's an invalid equation)
2*2*2 = 8
∑ = sum
and everyone knows our good friend Mr. π
ahh I figured out the rest since I took trig but for got what E was :p I was like " I ate blank pie"

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

come on tmobile once you upgrade your 2g to LTE I can see a whole lots of people switching :3 then that means more windows phones like the 810 :3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

come on tmobile once you upgrade your 2g to LTE I can see a whole lots of people switching :3 then that means more windows phones like the 810 :3

If they treat those phones like they did the 810, those same folks will switch right back...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm sure he will! :D

Surely hope so. I typed up a brief getting started note for him. If he doesn't lilke it, he can send it back and I will sell it.

On the flip side, when i went to Jamaica last month my friend and I teamed up to get my friend's dad a Lumia 920. He is a semi pro photographer (the Lumia 1020 was out of our combined budgets). I actually put my friend's dad onto the 920 when i saw him in Decemeber and had the white one I'm sending off to my dad on me then. We set him up so nicely, because when i saw him in february i was showing him how to work the camera and took so sample shots and got him listening. So can you imagine his surprise when his son (my good friend) handed him a cyan 920 a few days later? He was all smiles. He hasn't put it down since...in fact, he is so smitten he started to show some features off to his son/my friend (who owns an ATIV S) that my friend didn't see before in WP8! It is classic...

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Am really thinking about just getting a 3G only Lumia 925. If i had the extra $100 to spare i would swing for a 1020, but the budget is tight. And I don't want the t-mo version because i don't use carrier phones anymore (especially theirs)...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

BigP, If you are tired of the 710 and want an unlocked 810 to keep you happy till 8.1 devices come out let me know, I have an extra one and it is running GDR3 via Preview for Developers.

Thanks for offering it only a few weeks I think I can survive. :wink:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

If they treat those phones like they did the 810, those same folks will switch right back...

That's true ...no matter how much coverage they they will still treat windows phone as 3rd class citizens

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

BigP, If you are tired of the 710 and want an unlocked 810 to keep you happy till 8.1 devices come out let me know, I have an extra one and it is running GDR3 via Preview for Developers.

BigP, also have 822 as well - all unlocked in Black, White and rare Grey:)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Ok my SONY WP theories since you ask for it:

So first theory I been doing research and found out that Sony will have a small stake/shares with the pc division which it going to stop producing PC globally however will keep selling in Japan so I'm assuming they could still use the VAIO name with permission from the new owners‏ which are a Japan private business. So they could call it under VAIO still to not confuse it with the Xperia range however the mobile division will of course be the ones working with it. And have all the Sony apps on the device exclusively.

Second theory they make it under the Xperia name however they will call it the SONY XPERIA X1 so it would be kind of similar name to Windows Mobile Sony Ericsson x1. And have all the Sony apps on the device exclusively.

Third theory is they completely rename it but keep the SONY part of course and have all the Sony apps on the device exclusively.

Fourth theory is they will only release one flagship phone that will have all of the Sony apps and see what happens.

Fifth theory I buy SONY and make WP devices.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05