WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

And I'm off have a nice day and rue maybe you will get better today :p?

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

I don't hate it, it's just utterly useless here.

Don't blame you a bit. I love it but then it's not useless and limited for me. I'd be less than thrilled if I wasn't getting the performance and benefits someplace else was getting. I think I'd still use it over Google though. But that's due to my Google free stance.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Why, the only difference is that glance is on?

I set it for that hand waving thing. It's not super useful, but it's super cool ;-)

I think I'll get a Lumia 930 if it's any good anyway. But I shouldn't get it right away, it's a WP after all, prices will go down at least a 100 Swiss Francs during the first 2 months.

They won't add the functionality I'm thinking because the idea of glance is to see information quickly. Personally, if they did it how I'm thinking, for people who don't use the locks screen at all, that's better, especially if you add a lock icon and a darker version of the PIN entry screen. But, that's why I'm a guessed and not an engineer...
Good plan. I think I'm going to stay current and get a 925 within the next two weeks. Personally, I don't think anything that comes out will have me rushing for a newer phone.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

No I didn't get time yesterday and I'm going out today maybe tomorrow.

I been reading about the SONY WP8.1 device it might get announced at build.

I'm still skeptical of this because Android allows Sony to have push their PS integration. Would MSFT really allow PS games, even if it would be under the OEM section?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

British people are funny. A nice day outside (I had to go shopping regardless of my illness) it's just 16C but people are wearing shorts and t-shirts and sandals. You'd swear it was a lot hotter! :p

I still feel like crap btw. No cravings for brains yet. :p

Last edited:

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

British people are funny. A nice day outside (I had to go shopping regardless of my illness) it's just 16C but people are wearing shorts and t-shirts and sandals. You'd swear it was a lot hotter! :p

I still feel like crap btw. Not cravings for brains yet. :p

It's not much different here with the shorts and sandals. I'm guilty of that myself. If it's 60F, I'll throw the shorts on for comfort.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's not much different here with the shorts and sandals. I'm guilty of that myself. If it's 60F, I'll throw the shorts on for comfort.

I've found it hard to acclimatize to the UK weather. Not sure why that is. I guess if I hadn't been sick it would have been better but I still wouldn't have worn shorts and sandals. I'm talking flip flops here. Things you wear to the beach. I live a good 1-2 hours away from a beach.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

And I'm off have a nice day and rue maybe you will get better today :p?

No luck unfortunately. I was feeling a bit better earlier but now I'm running a fever again. :/ I'm also in some pain due to all the coughing. My neck is not very happy with me.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

I've found it hard to acclimatize to the UK weather. Not sure why that is. I guess if I hadn't been sick it would have been better but I still wouldn't have worn shorts and sandals. I'm talking flip flops here. Things you wear to the beach. I live a good 1-2 hours away from a beach.

The thing with the flip flops started a while back. We are nowhere near a beach either. But both of my sons and their friends have several pair and wear them when they are wearing shorts. I leave a pair by the back door for going out on the patio or in the back yard. Of course once we hit our scorching summers it's barefoot city.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Girlfriend is at a concert and I told her I'd pick her up at the train station after it. The main act has not even begun, it's 11 p.m. now. I guess it's time for another round of Diablo 3 ;-)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Hmmm...quietly looking around and seeing that the unlocked 925 is still too expensive for my tastes...am wondering if I should just get the t-mobile version for $250...thoughts?

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well, me and my brother have been playing quite a bit of GTA 5 recently, it's pretty good. :)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm still skeptical of this because Android allows Sony to have push their PS integration. Would MSFT really allow PS games, even if it would be under the OEM section?

There not much PS integration apart from the PS4 app there is a store for PS approved games but it really bad and only has about 20 - 30 games that are over price they can range from ?0.99 to ?6 most games costing ?3, I played a few free game from that store which were extremely bad.

I dont think MS has to worry about this.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

There not much PS integration apart from the PS4 app there is a store for PS approved games but it really bad and only has about 20 - 30 games that are over price they can range from ?0.99 to ?6 most games costing ?3, I played a few free game from that store which were extremely bad.

I dont think MS has to worry about this.

While I don't think Sony has fully made the transition to integrate their PS offerings into their devices yet...but maybe with selling off their PC division maybe they will do so this year...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Just realised that we are past the halfway point to 50,000!

Not sure why BP didn't just put it to 100K, but I'm not qualified enough in the ways of cake to understand what happens between BP's ears...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786