WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ugh, just had two set's of Jehovah's Witnesses arrive at my front door.

Their pestering just furtherly confirms my anti-religious stance, By saying that, that doesn't mean i despise or hate people who come from any religion (Except JW's and Scientologists) but i am not very religious as a result of these two cults.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Their pestering just furtherly confirms my anti-religious stance, By saying that, that doesn't mean i despise or hate people who come from any religion (Except JW's and Scientologists) but i am not very religious as a result of these two cults.

I'm glad I live in a neighborhood that is gated...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Got a story there.

There was a guy I knew in my old community where I grew up that was a Jehovah's Witness. So one Sunday they were walking the street and he passed by my house. I was in the yard and of course, he stopped by to minister to me. I was fine with his visit because they already knew not to stop at my house or knock unless they saw someone in the yard. I learned a few things from him that day, including why you when you wear a stripe or plaid shirt you MUST wear a Plain tie...

Here's what I mean. He was in a pair of slacks with vertical pinstripes, a plaid shirt AND a diagonally striped tie. He was running all over the place it was hard to not laugh at his attire. You knew NO ONE was gonna listen to him the rest of that day, so I had to oblige...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I live in the highest point in a court, and yeah...

I'm pretty annoyed i have deal with these cultists freaks now.

I don't want to sound clueless and "religiously racist", but are JW's Mormon? I think they are, but idk. And JW's are the missionaries, right?

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I don't want to sound clueless and "religiously racist", but are JW's Mormon? I think they are, but idk. And JW's are the missionaries, right?

I don't actually know if they are Mormon, but they are easily missionaries, unfortunately cults are starting to make waves here, Scientology is expanding their "Church" heavily amongst Australia and Jehovah's Witnesses are just plain annoying.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Got a story there.

There was a guy I knew in my old community where I grew up that was a Jehovah's Witness. So one Sunday they were walking the street and he passed by my house. I was in the yard and of course, he stopped by to minister to me. I was fine with his visit because they already knew not to stop at my house or knock unless they saw someone in the yard. I learned a few things from him that day, including why you when you wear a stripe or plaid shirt you MUST wear a Plain tie...

Here's what I mean. He was in a pair of slacks with vertical pinstripes, a plaid shirt AND a diagonally striped tie. He was running all over the place it was hard to not laugh at his attire. You knew NO ONE was gonna listen to him the rest of that day, so I had to oblige...

We don't have the JW's dress stupid like that, but they do wear old fashioned styled clothing and i feel sorry for the ones whom are in my age group and have to live with the bull**** they do.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I don't actually know if they are Mormon, but they are easily missionaries, unfortunately cults are starting to make waves here, Scientology is expanding their "Church" heavily amongst Australia and Jehovah's Witnesses are just plain annoying.

If you Bing/Google it, you'll see that JW and Mormons may come from a somewhat similar ballpark, they're ultimately not the same.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

We don't have the JW's dress stupid like that, but they do wear old fashioned styled clothing and i feel sorry for the ones whom are in my age group and have to live with the bull**** they do.

Yes, it is tough when you have to grow up young in stuff like that. But people make those choices because at that time they feel they've founds what works for them.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sometimes you gamble and lose. It is funny because I took a chance on buying that 925 to repair it. Now it looks to be a bit of a money pit and I may end up getting a t-mobile version (something I wanted to avoid based on their treatment of the 810). The sad part is the combined cash I'll end up spending would have gotten me an international unlocked model if I had just bitten the bullet and went that route in the first place.

Moral of the story: sometimes you can outsmart yourself, because the grass isn't always greener when you go the cheaper route...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

No luck unfortunately. I was feeling a bit better earlier but now I'm running a fever again. :/ I'm also in some pain due to all the coughing. My neck is not very happy with me.

bummer sucks that you are suck :/ at least you get time to rest :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

to be honest I have a friend who is a jw and DAMN he is the nicest guy ive ever and I mean ever and I learned about them and I was the same as you I thought they were a cult and they are far from a cult. a cult I belive is localized but they are world wide. no matter where you you go you will find them ;) even in Russia.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)