WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I live in the highest point in a court, and yeah...

I'm pretty annoyed i have deal with these cultists freaks now.

:/ I hope you don't think about all of them like that. once you get to know them you will never meet anyone who Is true their teachings in the bible. they aren't out to shove their teachings down your throat or anything. they are doing what they learn and want to share it ;P

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Got a story there.

There was a guy I knew in my old community where I grew up that was a Jehovah's Witness. So one Sunday they were walking the street and he passed by my house. I was in the yard and of course, he stopped by to minister to me. I was fine with his visit because they already knew not to stop at my house or knock unless they saw someone in the yard. I learned a few things from him that day, including why you when you wear a stripe or plaid shirt you MUST wear a Plain tie...

Here's what I mean. He was in a pair of slacks with vertical pinstripes, a plaid shirt AND a diagonally striped tie. He was running all over the place it was hard to not laugh at his attire. You knew NO ONE was gonna listen to him the rest of that day, so I had to oblige...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

I do ask why wear funny looking outfits :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't want to sound clueless and "religiously racist", but are JW's Mormon? I think they are, but idk. And JW's are the missionaries, right?

nah Mormons only go door to door for 2yrs then stop .... jws go on for forever and ever since the year 1870 maybe earlier but anyways jws are missionaries. they go to different countries to spread their word

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't actually know if they are Mormon, but they are easily missionaries, unfortunately cults are starting to make waves here, Scientology is expanding their "Church" heavily amongst Australia and Jehovah's Witnesses are just plain annoying.
I told that to my jw friend and he said nah " its ok we get that a lot and I don't blame them" but he did tell me that its "not easy talking to people at their houses, they sometimes threaten to kill us, thorw stuff at us, make fun of us , call the cops on us , yell at us , shut the front door at us. its not easy but we still do it because we( jw) enjoy doing it " for that I admire what they do I couldn't get up at 5 am to do that

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

We don't have the JW's dress stupid like that, but they do wear old fashioned styled clothing and i feel sorry for the ones whom are in my age group and have to live with the bull**** they do.

to be honest you don't have to feel sorry for them because if they are doing it they are choosing to do it. they are never forced to be a jw they can leave when they want to but they chose to stay

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

If you Bing/Google it, you'll see that JW and Mormons may come from a somewhat similar ballpark, they're ultimately not the same.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
this^ though Mormons follow one of the teaches of some guy called joseph while jws follow the teaches of jesus

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

nobody remembers the team who got 2nd place ;) ...kidding ...well next time it will be better if you face them and beat them >>:)

We won't face them again this season, as this was a friendly tournament, and they are two divisions ahead of us. The games that actually count and the teams we face that are in our division will be next week...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

We won't face them again this season, as this was a friendly tournament, and they are two divisions ahead of us. The games that actually count and the teams we face that are in our division will be next week...

ah bummer .....maybe some day you will get a chance again ?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

okok so you might think why are you defending them and my statement is if you know how their life and what they do everyday door to door I got to give them props and I admire that :) so when I hear anyone talking something that isn't true I speak up :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb