WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well, that aside, the I've just convinced my family to finally get me an Asus T100~

I don't have to suffer with my laptop any longer!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ugh, just had two set's of Jehovah's Witnesses arrive at my front door.

Their pestering just furtherly confirms my anti-religious stance, By saying that, that doesn't mean i despise or hate people who come from any religion (Except JW's and Scientologists) but i am not very religious as a result of these two cults.

We JWs here yesterday as well. They're not supposed to be soliciting in the complex. Not sure if they live here or got let in. I got taken off guard as being sick wasn't thinking too clearly. I think my neighbour told them off.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

We JWs here yesterday as well. They're not supposed to be soliciting in the complex. Not sure if they live here or got let in. I got taken off guard as being sick wasn't thinking too clearly. I think my neighbour told them off.
Not as annoying (or funny) as the people on the internet telling you about the virtues of the Helix Fossil...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't want to sound clueless and "religiously racist", but are JW's Mormon? I think they are, but idk. And JW's are the missionaries, right?

I like that, religiously racist. LOL! To answer your questions. JWs are a fundamentalist Christian sect they believe the bible wholeheartedly. They believe they are the only ones who will get into heaven at judgment day. They believe that only god can heal you and don't believe in modern medicine. Many cases continue to brought forward against them in courts because of this. They have one of the largest drop out rates currently.

Mormon is a completely made up religion by Joseph Smith. It's loosely based on both Christian and Islamic texts with a lot of extra strange stuff. They're the ones who allow multiple wives and were quite racist. They have a habit if baptizing dead people into their church to add credibility.

There's more of course but that's the basics.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo