WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

apebumys.jpg

Can anyone identify the phone?

Sent from my LT25i using Tapatalk

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I recently read an entire booklet brought by Jehovah's Witnesses, it was very interesting. I then went on an read a neutral article about the sect. It was even more interesting.

Is there a way to write possessions in a more easy way? Writing a name for example, then deleting the space after the auto suggestion, go into the additional signs and write the ' seems awfully laborious. I always wondered this.

Good morning, I have slept too little, but my brain decided to stop sleeping. I pretty much hate this.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

A few hours back i recorded 25 minutes of gameplay, playing a Battlefield 2 mod, it was great fun, but the recording took up 10GB on my brothers laptop!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I sold Anime and Mangas a few years ago as a side job, so I have some insight.

It never got my interest though, I grew up with the French comics.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I told that to my jw friend and he said nah " its ok we get that a lot and I don't blame them" but he did tell me that its "not easy talking to people at their houses, they sometimes threaten to kill us, thorw stuff at us, make fun of us , call the cops on us , yell at us , shut the front door at us. its not easy but we still do it because we( jw) enjoy doing it " for that I admire what they do I couldn't get up at 5 am to do that

I agree. That's why I used to allow my friend to stop by periodically at the house and just listen. Plus I likes reading their Watchtower magazine.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

What a difference a year makes. It was almost a year ago when rumors started to circulate that t-mobile was gonna drop support for their Lumia 810 and replace it with the 521. When former 810 users like me raged, some folks complained we were ********. We laughed at the upcoming 925 users and hoped that t-mobile didn't screw them over as they did with us. Nearly a year later, the t-mobile 925 and 521 were in the last group to get Lumia Black. You can get a 925 for under 250 without a contract online. Yup, that's what happens when you **** on consumers. While t-mobile is making waves due to pricing, consumers who know better understand it is who you support the ones you have along with stealing other consumers helps grow your business.

Yes, I'll get this 925 because of how cheap it is, even though I didn't want a carrier branded phone. But as my secondary/weekend phone, it will do. Still, I don't have any carrier loyalties. They're all a business, and as such full of **** at times. (puts back mic quietly on mic stand)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Gonna get ready to head into the city to do my semi annual Japanese speech at my Sensei's house. This will be different because she's got 14 students today (usually it is under 10). After that it is off to the GF's for dinner...

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Gonna get ready to head into the city to do my semi annual Japanese speech at my Sensei's house. This will be different because she's got 14 students today (usually it is under 10). After that it is off to the GF's for dinner...
I've always wanted to learn Japanese.

*sighs*

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

There are apparently two models of the Asus T100. One with 64GB flash storage onboard, and one with 32GB flash storage onboard, but a 500GB hard drive in the dock. Both are expandable via SD Card.

And, they wonder why the 32/500 version is more popular.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

What a difference a year makes. It was almost a year ago when rumors started to circulate that t-mobile was gonna drop support for their Lumia 810 and replace it with the 521. When former 810 users like me raged, some folks complained we were ********. We laughed at the upcoming 925 users and hoped that t-mobile didn't screw them over as they did with us. Nearly a year later, the t-mobile 925 and 521 were in the last group to get Lumia Black. You can get a 925 for under 250 without a contract online. Yup, that's what happens when you **** on consumers. While t-mobile is making waves due to pricing, consumers who know better understand it is who you support the ones you have along with stealing other consumers helps grow your business.

Yes, I'll get this 925 because of how cheap it is, even though I didn't want a carrier branded phone. But as my secondary/weekend phone, it will do. Still, I don't have any carrier loyalties. They're all a business, and as such full of **** at times. (puts back mic quietly on mic stand)

Drop the mic and walk off.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I like that, religiously racist. LOL! To answer your questions. JWs are a fundamentalist Christian sect they believe the bible wholeheartedly. They believe they are the only ones who will get into heaven at judgment day. They believe that only god can heal you and don't believe in modern medicine. Many cases continue to brought forward against them in courts because of this. They have one of the largest drop out rates currently.

Mormon is a completely made up religion by Joseph Smith. It's loosely based on both Christian and Islamic texts with a lot of extra strange stuff. They're the ones who allow multiple wives and were quite racist. They have a habit if baptizing dead people into their church to add credibility.

There's more of course but that's the basics.

A little on the jw correction they aren't really a sect , they don't believe in heaven or hell , the believe in modern medicine since they are human and all ,

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb