WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I've always wanted to learn Japanese.

*sighs*

It is a cool language to learn. It's a ton of stuff to remember...a lot less than mandarin or Cantonese but more difficult to learn than Korean. The speech went well. We all killed it.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

There are apparently two models of the Asus T100. One with 64GB flash storage onboard, and one with 32GB flash storage onboard, but a 500GB hard drive in the dock. Both are expandable via SD Card.

And, they wonder why the 32/500 version is more popular.

That's the one I wish I could get...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

A little on the jw correction they aren't really a sect , they don't believe in heaven or hell , the believe in modern medicine since they are human and all ,

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

What's with the contradiction? You're completely wrong of course so I don't know if your just being funny or something. I've actually spent time with JWs. I'm familiar with their beliefs. A sect, just means group. I didn't call them a cult. :p I said nothing heaven or hell.

As for the modern medicine thing, how about denying blood transfusions? Even to children.

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

What's with the contradiction? You're completely wrong of course so I don't know if your just being funny or something. I've actually spent time with JWs. I'm familiar with their beliefs. A sect, just means group. I didn't call them a cult. :p I said nothing heaven or hell.

As for the modern medicine thing, how about denying blood transfusions? Even to children.
same for me ;) I wasn't being funny or anything I don't kid around with you :p and since you did say you've been around with them I'm assuming you why they don't. i see the benefits of not using it. faster recovery times , less likely to get a sickness from blood transfusion ( that's saying that nothing is perfect in medicine so there is a chance that blood can contain a virus). but they don't deny medicine. they even have this little card thingy they carry with them which says they don't want blood and all this legal stuff but they don't really deny anything with medicine only if it conflicts with teachings and their conscience lets them

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

same for me ;) I wasn't being funny or anything I don't kid around with you :p and since you did say you've been around with them I'm assuming you why they don't. i see the benefits of not using it. faster recovery times , less likely to get a sickness from blood transfusion ( that's saying that nothing is perfect in medicine so there is a chance that blood can contain a virus). but they don't deny medicine. they even have this little card thingy they carry with them which says they don't want blood and all this legal stuff but they don't really deny anything with medicine only if it conflicts with teachings and their conscience lets them

You seem a little brain washed to me. But that's okay and will pass, you are still very young.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Because articles that can be edited by anyone are always neutral.

Sorry, but this is so ten years ago. Articles on Wikipedia have a high quality standard and you can't just go and change polarizing articles.

But fair enough, there are tons of specialized homepages stating the same. I also heard and read interviews with previous JW members, you can probably find them too if you are interested.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium