WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well, i am going to try get some sleep as it is 5:00AM, i'll most likely be posting within the next hour or two...
This reminded me of the time when I actually pulled an all-nighter because of this very thread.

I felt like crap the next day.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Watch people on Twitch?

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

Do you mean, watch tens of thousands of people try to play the same Pok?mon game, and produce quality memes?

Uh, I'll take staying here over that. It's painful to watch someone spin around menacingly for twenty minutes, while throwing away rare items and staring at the helix fossil.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You seem a little brain washed to me. But that's okay and will pass, you are still very young.

:/ I have open mind. I try to look at both sides and since he did say something why not say the opposing view. But if it means I'm " brain washed" il take it I guess

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sorry, but this is so ten years ago. Articles on Wikipedia have a high quality standard and you can't just go and change polarizing articles.

But fair enough, there are tons of specialized homepages stating the same. I also heard and read interviews with previous JW members, you can probably find them too if you are interested.

Remember that one thing we were taking about KSD and then Nadia said it wasn't true. He does have a point . Most of the stuff in Wikipedia can be outdated or edited by someone else

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

*sigh * sure it's a nice day but I get asked to go to the park to play volley ball with people I don't like :/

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I ordered the t-mobile 925. Gonna call my repair guy tomorrow for an update. I think I may just switch the board out if he tells me that the one I put in for repair cannot be fixed. Then I will sell that. Maybe I get an iPhone 5c and give that to my friend who I bought her an IPad Air for her birthday. She's got an iPhone 4.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

yvagyrab.jpg

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

Sorry, but this is so ten years ago. Articles on Wikipedia have a high quality standard and you can't just go and change polarizing articles.

But fair enough, there are tons of specialized homepages stating the same. I also heard and read interviews with previous JW members, you can probably find them too if you are interested.

No, not really. As I stated before, I have no desire for religious discussions. That's probably so 10 years ago as well.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

>.> I hate the internet that you can find anything about anyone in the net. that's why I use different usernames for everything :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so I just reminded me why I hate android with touchwize .......I was using a girls s4 phone yesterday since she gave it to me and I was playing around with it and GAHH that thing was so laggy I wasn't to throw it and buy her a nexus then there was another Samsung device and I got irritated on how cluttered and so annoying to use . then I took out my phone and I said " ill never take your smoothness for granted again :

Truman82

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site

And even if u root the device, it'll help little with the lag..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Truman82

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site

Some units of sg4 which I tried at a store had horrible scroll lag, and ui transition lags. Quad core?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss