WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Remember that one thing we were taking about KSD and then Nadia said it wasn't true. He does have a point . Most of the stuff in Wikipedia can be outdated or edited by someone else

I believe every single word Nadia says. But I also consider that Nadia probably comes from a wealthy, open-minded and probably protective family and that she is very young. So her perspective on things might be special.

I remember that I thought Switzerland is the perfect country when I was young. Nowadays I know that most things are as messed up as in the rest of Europe. Even what we are told in school about our history is mostly a lie.

Wikipedia gives a great overview about things and warns you if an article is not reliable enough with another box. It usually also provides sources.

Like everything you have be cautious about it, but nobody will ever tell you the truth, there is just none. So if you don't trust it investigate further.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
No, not really. As I stated before, I have no desire for religious discussions. That's probably so 10 years ago as well.

I don't usually discuss religion. What I do is discussing issues of sects, most of all when people I know get involved with them.

Here I just wanted Sahib not to believe everything he's told without considering other information. And in these cases I think Wikipedia offers better information than I do as it is again more neutral.

JW can do whatever they want, as long they don't involve me or people I know, and as long as they move along after coming to my door. Remember, they are coming to me, they want to convince me, therefore they have to accept that I have a closer look at them and might criticize their problematic views.

suyashbhartiya

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hey guys !! I Please can you suggest a phone to me ... Im torn between the 1520 and the 1020

Last edited by a moderator:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Today I couldn't log on to my computer, so I thought I was fired. But it seems to be an update which changed the keyboard language settings. Got lucky this time.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Sounds like a fun way to start the week. Also a particularly nasty way to find out you're redundant.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I'm the top poster, and ahead of Sahib? Wow! I'm going to sleep now, which I assume I'll drop my rank when I wake up. Night! :asleep:

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

If you want to practice safe Internet you've got to remember to use a VPN :wink:

best thing to have a safe internet is to not have the internet at all your never truly going to be safe unless you remove the internet.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Recently a guy was put in jail for 10 years for killing a man while drifting....and now if people drift we're gonna get a ticket..!! The police thought it'd be safer now...just to see them drifting in anger..!! =))))) oh well!!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Just tried to download a 300MB mod for a game, and for some reason, my crappy Dell decided it didn't know how to open exes and deleted the file...

And i am also uploading a 2.9GB YouTube video...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I had Cordon bleu for lunch which made me happy. And then I realized that I should become a little more cheerful as a poster in this thread.

Yesterday evening I was at a Spring Offensive concert. A concert played in a living room, in a house at then end of the world (deep in the Swiss hills), with the audience being only a handful of people. It was very special and I only got there because my girlfriend has some connections to the band and people involved with it.

Spring Offensive - Not Drowning but Waving - YouTube

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo