WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

ha very funny ..... you know last year called, they want their joke back :devil:

Well this year is still here, whispering in your ears saying: "stop being a knucklehead and putting yourself in a position to be the **** of last year's jokes"...B-)

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

One story before I crash. We drove from Dublin to Kilkenny and from there to Clonmel today. No issues with directions, thanks to HERE Maps and HERE Drive+ on my Nokia Lumia 810. My two coworkers were impressed since their Sprint iPhone devices were of not any help. With that good night and good day.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well, my Mac**** Air just damaged my portable hard drive as i was backing up my ****!!!!

And now i don't have a ******* portable hard drive that works!

Piece of ****!

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

Well, my Mac**** Air just damaged my portable hard drive as i was backing up my ****!!!!

And now i don't have a ******* portable hard drive that works!

Piece of ****!

you mean your time capsule ? :(
let your mac air get some air :p
it's time to use your surface 2 :D

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

And I am back in this thread , back to life , felling much better after having full 7 days of antibiotics course , on liquid diet :( , damn that bacteria is removed from my throat , I can easily swallow anything , dr scared me you need to get admission , operation time huh see I am fine , dancing and posting here ;)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
One story before I crash. We drove from Dublin to Kilkenny and from there to Clonmel today. No issues with directions, thanks to HERE Maps and HERE Drive+ on my Nokia Lumia 810. My two coworkers were impressed since their Sprint iPhone devices were of not any help. With that good night and good day.

Ah! Nice!

The dirty little secret with the iPhone has always been the strength of its antennas...it isn't worth a damn here in the US unless you have Verizon. An iPhone on Sprint is like a pretty girl with a ****ed up credit history looking for a sugar daddy - avoid that at all costs! Can I tell you the number of friends I have with iPhones on Sprint and whenever you hit them up the calls drop faster than BP's jaw in reaction to getting locked up in an all you can eat cake factory overnight...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Today Tango was introduced. It's fun, I like it.

In not very good with tango :eek: I practiced on it for a while and didn't like it as much as I though I would .then again most Parties are with mexicans and mexican girls dobt dance that. Maybe American girls do :p! Anyways I hope you like tango !

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well this year is still here, whispering in your ears saying: "stop being a knucklehead and putting yourself in a position to be the **** of last year's jokes"...B-)

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Okok i did set myself up for that one it's never fun to always come back with bad comebacks :p eventually ill get one so good the world will stop and stare

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I wonder how thisr faces were when thier phones were beaten by a windows phone . Who needs google maps .... Ops almost forgot about snowflake and maybe rue but Nokia wins with their offline solution with Maps. It's nice to download a Map before going to a different country Instead of using data :eek: . Anyways I digress but , ha Take that apple maps !

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

And I am back in this thread , back to life , felling much better after having full 7 days of antibiotics course , on liquid diet :( , damn that bacteria is removed from my throat , I can easily swallow anything , dr scared me you need to get admission , operation time huh see I am fine , dancing and posting here ;)

o_O I forget that people get sick as I hardly get sick . But now you need to get even better !

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

I could never stay up late to do hm :eek: sleep is more important to me than hw that in late for

umm I am awake :p it's raining out :(
I hate completing pending assignments but hey I get free grades/marks for doing so , and half of the time I was just listening to music , playing games , here on wpcentral and opened compiler for 2-30 minute lol

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

umm I am awake :p it's raining out :(
I hate completing pending assignments but hey I get free grades/marks for doing so , and half of the time I was just listening to music , playing games , here on wpcentral and opened compiler for 2-30 minute lol

Lol I procrastinate too :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077