WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

im the last , im the last, im the last emperor , im the last king that has a castle that you cant enter
oh that rhymed .....im sooooo cool >:)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

wtf news are now saying the whole Russia invading crimea could lead us to ww3 . I guess this is media at its best. over reacting to peoples fears to make more views and money and if ww3 happens it goes to show that leaders have not learned about what ww1 and ww2 were

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Still searching for a pair of headphones to fit me for my commute...

I got the Nokia Coloud Pop (red...i wanted the yellow ones but they didn't have it). They sound lower than my Senneheisers. The sound itself is nice but the ear tips won't stay in my ears. I've used some of my Purity tips and those seem to be better. I washed my workout senneheisers by accidents this weekend by leaving them in the hoodie i put in the laundry.

I refuse to wear a pair of cans on my commute, especially because of the tough places I walk through. Why can't I just find a pair of headphones that work for me?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I got the Nokia Coloud Pop (red...i wanted the yellow ones but they didn't have it). They sound lower than my Senneheisers. The sound itself is nice but the ear tips won't stay in my ears. I've used some of my Purity tips and those seem to be better. I washed my workout senneheisers by accidents this weekend by leaving them in the hoodie i put in the laundry.

I refuse to wear a pair of cans on my commute, especially because of the tough places I walk through. Why can't I just find a pair of headphones that work for me?

the headphone companies are out to get you ! but I think its the burden of being a good consumer, we are good consumers put lots of thought on what we want and do lots of research on things we want

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning. I'm going to try to go to work. I feel okay. Not perfect. I'll just see how the day goes.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Sometimes I'll only wear one earbud and leave the other hanging on my shoulder if I need to hear outside surroundings. I'm using the Purity 920s. I got them half price from the Microsoft Store when they discontinued cyan. Cyan still look good with my red 920, although you can't see the 920 is red, since it's in a black case.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

In not very good with tango :eek: I practiced on it for a while and didn't like it as much as I though I would .then again most Parties are with mexicans and mexican girls dobt dance that. Maybe American girls do :p! Anyways I hope you like tango !

I have never danced with American women in the dance course. German was the most exotic I guess ;-)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss